OT North Korea threatens to nuke Japan, reduce US to ashes and darkness

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Chris Craig, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

2. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Well they are saying they are actually going to sink it

4. SlyPokerDog

Here is the last monster that tried to sink Japan. If he couldn't do it then neither can the North Koreans.

[​IMG]

JFizzleRaider, dviss1 and Chris Craig like this.
  5. Chris Craig

1vvltd.jpg

6. Chris Craig

Because of a certain meddling Gorilla

Kong_Skull_Island_creature_design.jpg

7. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

Ashes and darkness? We don't need NK to do that, we've got fires and hurricanes for that.

barfo

dviss1 and Chris Craig like this.
  8. SlyPokerDog

All kidding aside the real threat from NK is a nuke caused Electromagnetic Pulse Attack, EMP. One nuke would ruin us.

EMP: Is this the real threat?
    Most analysts believe North Korea is not yet capable of a direct missile strike on the US mainland, but Kim Jong-un’s dogged determination to make this a reality is quite disconcerting.

Some experts believe that the more realistic threat at this point in time is an EMP attack. To make that happen, all North Korea has to do is launch a low-yield nuclear missile from a submarine, ship, or even by balloon and explode it at high altitude, above the atmosphere.

The potential result: a blackout of the Eastern grid that supplies 75% of power to the United States.

If an EMP attack did take place, it would be beyond anything we have seen before. The Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack, which was established by Congress in 2001, estimates that within 12 months following a nationwide blackout, “up to 90% of the US population could perish from starvation, disease, and societal breakdown.”

Electronic Armageddon
    In practical terms, a catastrophic blackout would be worst in cities, because it would instantly deprive the population of access to drinking water, refrigeration, heat, air conditioning, and telecommunication. Food stores would be looted within a matter of days, and gas stations would cease to function without electricity.

Without Internet access and power, all commerce and advanced methods of communication would stop. There would be no TV, radio, phones. Credit card transactions and cash withdrawals at banks would be impossible. Paper money would become worthless, and Bitcoin would cease to exist, along with the stock market.

Newt Gingrich, speaking at the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources earlier this month, said an EMP attack “would send us back to the 18thcentury.”

But that’s not the only problem. If no outside help arrives, within days, chaos begins to reign. Civilization is a rather thin veneer that humans have acquired over centuries, a mask covering our hard-wired survival instincts. Once the mask slips, it could mean the end of the world as we know it.

We are Ill-Prepared For An EMP Attack
    US politicians and major utilities have kicked the can down the road when it comes to EMP preparation. Edison Electric estimates that shielding transformers for the US grid system could cost $20 billion.

Granted, American power companies have been studying ways to protect our electronic grids against attack, but tangible results are slow in coming.

The only current option after an EMP attack would be to replace damaged or destroyed transformers. However, says Scott Aaronson, managing director for Cyber and Infrastructure Security at Edison Electric, replacements for those transformers must be procured from foreign suppliers, which could take up to 18 months.

Peter Vincent Pry, leader of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, believes North Korea is closer to launching an EMP attack than many analysts believe. He wants Congress to work harder and cut the red tape to allow the innovation necessary to mitigate the threat.

In Pry’s opinion, an EMP attack would ultimately kill more Americans than a direct nuclear blast could. His book, The Long Sunday, describes several plausible EMP attack scenarios.

Pry thinks that “the first nation to use nuclear weapons today—even a rogue state like North Korea or Iran—will immediately become the most feared and credible nuclear power in the world, a formidable force to be reckoned with, and perhaps the dominant actor in a new world order.”

Is there a sensible way to prepare for an EMP attack?

Maybe not, but stocking some food, water, fuel, and batteries for emergencies is always a good idea—as well as owning a stash of gold coins as hard assets.

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korean-emp-attack-the-dark-possibility-2017-7

Orion Bailey likes this.
  9. Chris Craig

Well
    Well geez thanks for telling him

10. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Simpsons did it, Simpsons did it!

11. Chris Craig

North Korea shot another missile over Japan...war is coming

12. SlyPokerDog

We flew planes, rockets and satellites over Russia.

Also here is Japan in relation to North Korea.

[​IMG]

13. rasheedfan2005

rasheedfan2005 Well-Known Member

Why i built my toyota to survive EMP. When everyone turns into zombies without their iphones ill be driving up to the mountains to live off of bald eagle.

dviss1 and Chris Craig like this.
  14. Chris Craig

Why bald eagle

15. rasheedfan2005

Nk seems so small. Like we could napalm the whole country from space and jerk our large american penis.

Chris Craig likes this.
  16. rasheedfan2005

So i can channel the spirit of uncle sam and make america great again.

bodyman5000 and 1 likes this.
  17. Chris Craig

Then china would nuke the shit out of us as they eunathize their too many children

18. rasheedfan2005

We can out live china. Eventually their only females will be trannies that cant reproduce since they throw away females faster than the @HCP
    [​IMG]

Chris Craig likes this.
  19. Sedatedfork

Sedatedfork Rip City Rhapsody

CNN's doing a special tonight about North Korea. I saw a quick little clip of it this morning. They were talking to some North Koreans. One of them had a Blazers jersey on (couldn't tell which one). He said he didn't know what a Trailblazer was or where Portland was or that it was even in the US. Safe to say that we might possibly have some North Korean fans. Go Blazers!

20. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Are you saying they all look alike bruh

dviss1, Sedatedfork and Chris Craig like this.