Notre Dame and Reggie White

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Bearsfan1, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Are both racist. The extension to weiss proves it. Willingham went 10-1 his first year at notre dame, and got no extension, and did not get to finish his 1st contract either. Weiss has lost 2 games already at gets HUGE extension. Only difference is color of weiss' skin. This isnt to say weiss isnt better coach, but it smacks of bias

2. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

Yes its kind of suspicious! I hate white people!

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Yeah I was thinking the samething with the ND situation. Ty Willingham went 9-0 before losing his first game and he didn't get an extension.

4. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

yea that is kinda ridiculous i dont really remember what happened with Willingham i dont really follow ND or College football. but maybe the reason is because wiess' team have beaten 3 ranked opponents and almost beat USC. besides that it is too soon to do that for anyone who is coaching. But yea i agree its racist, i'm sure Tyrone thinks so at least but you gotta remember Notre Dame hired Tyrone in the first place they cant be that racist there could be many other factors

5. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Notre Dame has lost to the #1 team in the country (by 3 points) and their other loss was a blindside/fluke game to Michigan state. They could very easily be undefeated right now and they're still lurking as a top 10 team.

Racism has nothing to do with it. Weiss is doing a great job this year. NFL teams are trying to lure him away from College Football, for God's sake... What NFL teams were calling Willingham?