Now we are going to win this game...

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Warriorfansnc93, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

After that 360 flip to the rim by Jrich to give us the 5pt lead...[​IMG]

2. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

I have a gut feeling that they are going to mess up and lose this one....

3. AnimeFANatic

Warriors win!!!

4. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

wow...I was not very happy during the second half of this game. But somehow the Warriors did manage to win. I don't know how. But they won. Wow.

5. Warriorfansnc93

Warriors got lucky. Thank you Baron Davis. This is just like when he came here a few years ago, gimpy, but willed us to wins on as few minutes as possible. I sure hope his knee heals fully soon...

6. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Clif25 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">wow...I was not very happy during the second half of this game. But somehow the Warriors did manage to win. I don't know how. But they won. Wow.</div>

I dont know how many times the Sonics have lost close games at home![​IMG]

7. Gohn

Gohn JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">AnimeFANatic Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Warriors win!!!</div>
    Hmm, I could've sworn this post said something about the warriors losing. [​IMG]

8. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

Now THAT'S a road win.

WOW!

9. iLL PiLL

iLL PiLL JBB JustBBall Member

man...that last three by wilkens was really close! but damn happy to see us come out with the win!

10. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Warriorfansnc93 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Warriors got lucky.</div>

Lucky? They went toe-to-toe and trade baskets all second half. The Sonics, just like every team in the NBA, are capable of torching anyone. Ray Allen with a healthy Lewis and Ridenour? Add in the way Collison, Wilkins, and at times Wilcox have all been stepping up, and you know what? The Sonics could easily have been a deep playoff team this year if it weren't for injuries.

THis was a tough game and you just knew that halftime lead meant nothing.

What meant something is the way GS DIDN'T fall apart after giving up the lead. They just battled, battled, battled, and Baron sealed it at the end.

WHEW!

11. Warriorfansnc93

The sonics blew a 5pt lead with less than a minute of so remaining. Shots were not falling in the 2nd half until it counted. I will take it, but we did not deserve to win. Seattle deserved it more because of their defensive aggressiveness in the 2nd half. The only reason why we were up 14 pts at halftime was because they were blowing layups left and right. Collison owned Beans tonight too. That was disappointing to watch...

12. AnimeFANatic

<div class="quote_poster">Gohn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Hmm, I could've sworn this post said something about the warriors losing. [​IMG]</div>

You and your CRAZY TALK [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gohn

<div class="quote_poster">AnimeFANatic Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">You and your CRAZY TALK [​IMG]

[​IMG]</div>

Haha, I should've taken a screenshot.

14. AnimeFANatic

<div class="quote_poster">Gohn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Haha, I should've taken a screenshot.</div>

Screenshot of what? [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Warriorfansnc93

I never changed the post...

16. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Golden State is undefeated with a lineup of Davis/Richardson/Jackson/Harrington/Biedrins going 6-0 with wins over Dallas and Detroit. That's very impressive. So the Warriors are still the 8th seed. Here's hoping Golden State makes the playoffs.[​IMG]

17. Gohn

<div class="quote_poster">Warriorfansnc93 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I never changed the post...</div>
    No, I was referring to AF's post, which he changed to "Warriors win!!!" Five minutes prior when the W's were down 5 or 7 the post said something like "I have a feeling the warriors are going to screw up and lose this one."

Anyway, I'm not taking it serious or anything.

18. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Bobcats Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Golden State is undefeated with a lineup of Davis/Richardson/Jackson/Harrington/Biedrins going 6-0 with wins over Dallas and Detroit. That's very impressive. So the Warriors are still the 8th seed. Here's hoping Golden State makes the playoffs.[​IMG]</div>

That is good. I just hope Baron can stay healthy. Baron was on the bench to start the second half and the whole team/game just went in a totally different and worse direction.

But just looking too far ahead...these playoffs could shape up to be very interesting out West with Mavs/Warriors, Suns/Lakers -rematch of last year (Suns/Nuggets -Den just blew the Suns out), Spurs/Nuggets (Spurs/Lakers), and Jazz/Rockets.

Man, a Warriors fan sniffing the playoffs is like a kid seeing Disneyland from a distance...just a bunch of anticipation, excitement, and optimism, hah.

19. AnimeFANatic

<div class="quote_poster">Gohn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">No, I was referring to AF's post, which he changed to "Warriors win!!!" Five minutes prior when the W's were down 5 or 7 the post said something like "I have a feeling the warriors are going to screw up and lose this one."

Anyway, I'm not taking it serious or anything.</div>

I still don't remember that... [​IMG]

j/k, jus messin with you Gohn!

20. Warriorfansnc93

This race is too tight right now. If this team does not make the playoffs, I bet we come out with a vengence next year with the same team as long as we are fully healthy...