Nuggets To Sign Voshon Lenard

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by NugzFan, Sep 8, 2003.

1. NugzFan

NugzFan JBB Banned Member

2. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Certainly a good signing...Voshon is a good shooter..and can hit from anywhere...He was impressive at the Raptors last season..and WOW...does the three-point shooting improve from last season for the Nuggets.

Boykins
    Barry
    Lenard

makes it a big improvement

so the line-up will be

PG-Miller
    SG-Lenard
    SF-Anthony
    PF-Nene
    C-Camby

With Boykins,Barry and White as back-ups to the main 3 spots....Nuggets will be most improved team to me for the new season.

3. NugzFan

yup...weve added THREE players already who are better than ANY three point shooter we had last year.

also kiki said he was going to improve the backcourt and he wasnt kidding...

last year's backcourt rotation
    PG: harringon (backup: williams)
    SG: yarbrough (backup: savo/trep)

this year's backcourt rotation
    PG: miller (backup: boykins)
    SG: lenard (backup: barry)

4 new guys...all improvements

4. jbbFranchise

jbbFranchise JBB JustBBall Member

I'm glad hes not back with the Raptors, he takes very selfish and stupid shots, and shoots a low percentage. I'm glad he's not back in TO, I watched all the games he played last season and I was only impressed with one. His shot selection is horrible. I should be giving credit when it is due, and he can score, but Nuggets fans won't be happy about his shot selection.

5. NugzFan

weve had him before and he brings what we need. on last years TO team he had to shoot...here he wont have to as much.

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting thefranchise3:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm glad hes not back with the Raptors, he takes very selfish and stupid shots, and shoots a low percentage. I'm glad he's not back in TO, I watched all the games he played last season and I was only impressed with one. His shot selection is horrible. I should be giving credit when it is due, and he can score, but Nuggets fans won't be happy about his shot selection.</div>

You will miss him...He was the only guy who brought you pure offence....Thats why it was a big mistake you not trying to re-sign him...Nuggets fans know what he brings...he has played for Denver before...His shot selection is horrible? when you have on one else thats good enough to score...you have to take tough shots...With Denver he should shoot well...As Denver will have more scoring options next season

7. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

YAY! He will take all of Melos shots. Like he did to VC and the rest.

8. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kid Canada:</div><div class="quote_post">YAY! He will take all of Melos shots. Like he did to VC and the rest.</div>

No he won't....Nuggets actually have talented players who can score now...Why are you bitter towards Lenard? he is the reason you didn't win 10 games..

9. NugzFan

uh, carter didnt play. melo will. use logic please. thanks.

i think lenard can be a good 4th option for us. scoring off of doubles from nene (great big man passer) and from millers penetration and dishes (great passer overall).

10. NugzFan