Nuggets will have enough money to sign 2 max FA's!!

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by LaBballFan, Jan 29, 2003.

1. LaBballFan

LaBballFan JBB JustBBall Member

... Denver have money to sign 2 MAX FA this summer .Can Magic Kiki sign Kidd and Duncan ? If Kiki can make this ... the Nuggets, one of the worts team this season, will be a contender to win a Championship NEXT YEAR ... because with Kidd, Duncan, Nene Hilario, Camby, White, Howard and others .......

If they land someone good and if they sign at least one FA they are going to unbeleiveabe.
    One of the worst teams in the league could compete for tittle next year :shock:

2. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

I dont think Kidd would ever think about going to Denver. The nuggets might be able to get Gary Payton.

3. dashthemavfan13

dashthemavfan13 JBB JustBBall Member

The Nuggets potentally...

Could get, LeBron James. If that did lure in Duncan and Kidd. Imagine a starting lineup of...

Kidd-James-Howard-Nene-Duncan

That would be da bomb. That if is Howard resigns, but if the Nuggets got that, I am sure he would sign for cheap. They would go from, worst team, to best team in an instant.

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

NO CHANCE

nuggets are going after areanas and maybe kandiman...and giving him 8 million...which seems likely he will sign and take it.duncan and kidd want to go to winners....they don't like to go to teams like denver..i'm 100% certainly spurs will resign duncan.from good sources..about (duncan i mean)

5. dashthemavfan13

dashthemavfan13 JBB JustBBall Member

I know

it is a dream. Just saying what the Nuggs could have.