NY Knicks Fan Club

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by SunnyD, Feb 11, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Are you a Knicks Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?

2. knicksfan3

knicksfan3 Nets Season Ticket Holder - Section 225

1. Whats your name?- Matt2. Where are you from?- The great state of New Jersey3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?- I'd say around 15 years, I went to my first game when I was 6 years old and have stuck with the Knicks since then.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?-J ohn Starks5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?- Channing Frye, Stephon Marbury6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?- Jermaine O'Neal, Jason Richardson, Vince Carter7. Is there anything else you want to add?- Enjoy the #1 pick in the draft this coming year Chicago cause we are just handing it over to you

3. WaRPeD KNiCK

WaRPeD KNiCK BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Anthony2. Where are you from?Long Island3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since the first day I came into this world.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Latrell Spewell and Larry Johnson5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Stephon Marbury6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?LBJ and Micheal Redd7. Is there anything else you want to add?No I just love the Knicks.

4. nykfan4life

nykfan4life BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name?Dan2. Where are you from?Long Island3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?since '944. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?patrick ewing and john starks5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?starbury and our rooks6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?lebron james7. Is there anything else you want to add?yea i want to have a winning record haha

5. Franchise835

Franchise835 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Franchise8352. Where are you from?Upstate NY3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Feb. 22, 2006....The day Stevie Franchise got traded(altho i was a Knick fan from 98-01 Sprewell)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Steve Francis/Latrell Sprewell5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Steve Francis6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Cuttino Mobley7. Is there anything else you want to add?Um, I'd like to make the playoffs sometime in the near Future

6. ThaFranchize

ThaFranchize BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Tim2. Where are you from?Camden, New Jersey3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Just before this season.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Nate Robinson5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Nate Robinson6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add?I became a Knicks fan when they traded for my favorite player... Nate Robinson, and another of my favorites... Quentin Richardson. and... I hate Isiah Thomas.

7. Spree

Spree BBW Member

Where are you from? NJHow Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since the 90'sWho is your favorite player all time on this team? Sprewell and LJWho is your Favorite Player on the Current team? NobodyWho is your Favorite Player not on this team? JKidd

8. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Spree @ Jun 7 2006, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Where are you from? NJHow Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since the 90'sWho is your favorite player all time on this team? Sprewell and LJWho is your Favorite Player on the Current team? NobodyWho is your Favorite Player not on this team? JKidd</div>Thats good.

9. nykfan4life

it's funny how that guy has only 1 post and you replied right after he posted [​IMG] you're such a rat. nevertheless if you don't like anyone on the team, why like the team????

10. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Are you a Knicks Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?Patrick2. Where are you from?Staten Island3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?mid 90s4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Ewing(named after him) n starks5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Channing Frye6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Kobe7. Is there anything else you want to add?Read this[​IMG]

11. The Fray

The Fray BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Tyler2. Where are you from? Long Island, NY3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since birth4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? LJ5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Frye6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Eh, I'd say Ha-Seung Jin7. Is there anything else you want to add? Yes, peace out Larry.

12. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

lol this isn't even 2 pages long

13. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

youll see im about to sign on to a knick board and advertise

14. The Chosen 1

The Chosen 1 BBW Banned

<span style="color:blue"><u>1. Whats your name?LJ2. Where are you from?Queens,Ny3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since I Was A Baby4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Larry Johnson 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Stephon Marbury6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Dirk Nowitzki7. Is there anything else you want to add?I Have The Same Name Has LJ And I Rep That Name Hard LJ Baby</u></span>

15. .mastro

.mastro BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name? Matt2. Where are you from? Connecticut3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 14 years (sense birth)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Ewing5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Nate Robinson6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? D-Wade7. Is there anything else you want to add? Nope

16. S_Gurad

S_Gurad BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name? Eugene Jones2. Where are you from? Brooklyn, NYC3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? forever, but its been very lowkey lately since allan houston.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Bernard King Ewing and starks.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Frye/crawford6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Ray Allen7. Is there anything else you want to add? I'm gonna show my support for them much more now than I have lately. I'm still more of a sonics fan but I still like my hometeam even though they suck, But I dont think they suck if they learn to mesh better and control Crawford to shoot better percentages. I've become a david lee fan too lately.The sig well lol I just like it nates picture fits it perfectly.

17. nykfan4life

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Frye/crawford</div>not david lee? :shifty2:

18. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

1. Whats your name? Tyrone2. Where are you from? New Jersey3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since birth. my dad's always been a fan.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Starks, Ewing, Chris Childs...gotta love em all really.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Mardy Collins..6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Yao Ming and McGrady7. Is there anything else you want to add? We suck, but I'll continue to be a fan. This is the time that shows if your really a fan, or not.

19. nykfan4life

word. mardy collins is ill. he played great the other day, except we lost to the paper clips and no one could hit a shot :no3:

20. nynj2k7

nynj2k7 BBW Member

Are you a Knicks Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. James2. New Jersey3. Late 90's about 10 yrs now4. Marcus Camby/Larry Johnson5. Stephon Marbury/David Lee6. Tracy McGrady7. Favorite Moment: LJ's 4 pt play, Greatest Player Ever: Patrick Ewing, Best Move Ever: bringin Sprewell and Camby in 99' to go to the finals, Worst Move Ever: Naming Scott Layden GM and having him F up the franchise, Biggest Overpaid Bum on the team: Steve Francis.