Offical NFL Draft thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Uptown, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Uptown

Uptown NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Discuss everything about the draft here once it starts tommorrow.

2. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

I think we were plaing on having more then one topic [​IMG]

3. Uptown

4. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uptown @ Apr 28 2006, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If you wanna see screens of rookies in madden 07 tommorrow here's the link.http://www.easports.com/madden07/index.jsp</div>Yeah I like that they have been doing this the last couple of years.

5. Nebkreb

Nebkreb NFLC nflcentral.net Member

6. GotSkillz92

GotSkillz92 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Why are you excited? We knew about that like 30 minutes ago.

7. Uptown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotSkillz52 @ Apr 28 2006, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why are you excited? We knew about that like 30 minutes ago.</div>Not everyone knew. [​IMG]

8. Nebkreb

im excited, because think, texans tae Mario, Saints take Ferguson since they have Duece already, Ttians have Henry and Chris Brown, and are excited about Brown, and they have all along said they are grabbing a QB...which leaves a certain Reggie Bush for the team at 4, the JEts!

9. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nebkreb @ Apr 28 2006, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>im excited, because think, texans tae Mario, Saints take Ferguson since they have Duece already, Ttians have Henry and Chris Brown, and are excited about Brown, and they have all along said they are grabbing a QB...which leaves a certain Reggie Bush for the team at 4, the JEts!</div>Poor Reggie going to the Jets, his career might as well be over, j/k. I bet C. Martin is telling himself its the end of the road right now.

10. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypnotic? @ Apr 28 2006, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nebkreb @ Apr 28 2006, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>im excited, because think, texans tae Mario, Saints take Ferguson since they have Duece already, Ttians have Henry and Chris Brown, and are excited about Brown, and they have all along said they are grabbing a QB...which leaves a certain Reggie Bush for the team at 4, the JEts!</div>Poor Reggie going to the Jets, his career might as well be over, j/k. I bet C. Martin is telling himself its the end of the road right now.</div>Not really. Martin said hed be willing to accept a lesser role with the team, so he could be that split time back with Bush the first few years. [​IMG]

11. david81

david81 BBW Member

You guys think the Jets will trade up for Bush? I doubt he will slip to #4, everyone still thinks he is the clearcut #1 player in the draft.

12. Nebkreb

but the saints already have a clear, young, #1 back in McCalister, meanwhile the Titans have been saying they want a QB since before Julio Franco was born

13. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nebkreb @ Apr 28 2006, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>but the saints already have a clear, young, #1 back in McCalister, meanwhile the Titans have been saying they want a QB since before Julio Franco was born</div>Titans and Saints have also stated that Bush was the #1 player on their draft board. Now the Saints dont need Bush so they would be likely to trade the pick, but should Bush last to the Titans Id expect them to take him. The Jets could pay whatever the price is to trade up to the Saints. The Jets get Bush, the Saints get D'Brick. Everybody wins.

14. Uptown

The Saints hold the KEY to the DRAFT right now they are going to get some crazy trade offers.

15. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (david81 @ Apr 28 2006, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You guys think the Jets will trade up for Bush? I doubt he will slip to #4, everyone still thinks he is the clearcut #1 player in the draft.</div>I can't see the Saints taking him... not with Duece's massive contract already on the books.. so he'll go 3rd or 4th.

16. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Saints will trade the pick man.Someone will pay what it takes for Bush and hopefully its the Jets IMO.

17. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Apr 28 2006, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Saints will trade the pick man.Someone will pay what it takes for Bush and hopefully its the Jets IMO.</div>You are insane if you want the Jets to trade up for Bush.

18. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Apr 28 2006, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Apr 28 2006, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Saints will trade the pick man.Someone will pay what it takes for Bush and hopefully its the Jets IMO.</div>You are insane if you want the Jets to trade up for Bush.</div>Im insane because I want the Jets to get the best player in the NFL Draft and argueably the top prospect of the past 10 years at a need position. [​IMG] I understand were a team with plenty of needs and all of that, but if theres one player worthy of trading up for its gotta be Reggie.

19. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Apr 28 2006, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Apr 28 2006, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Apr 28 2006, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Saints will trade the pick man.Someone will pay what it takes for Bush and hopefully its the Jets IMO.</div>You are insane if you want the Jets to trade up for Bush.</div>Im insane because I want the Jets to get the best player in the NFL Draft and argueably the top prospect of the past 10 years at a need position. [​IMG] I understand were a team with plenty of needs and all of that, but if theres one player worthy of trading up for its gotta be reggie.</div>Giving up multiple picks when we have multiple needs, 1 of which is sure to be there at 4, is insane.

20. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Thats your opinion. Mine is when you have a chance to get a once in a lifetime playmaker like Reggie Bush will be that you dont pass up the opportunity. We have the ammunition to get Reggie (Our 2 first rounders and either our 3rd rounder OR a pick next season), the need to get Reggie (Curtis is 33), and we have the perfect draft spot for New Orleans since they still covet D'Brickashaw Ferguson. It would be a win-win situation for both sides.