Official JBB Mock Draft v6.0

Discussion in 'JBB Mock Draft 2005 - 2007' started by Shapecity, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

2. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

This is the best mock draft I have seen. Excellent job to everyone who put their time and effort into this. I love how you gave each player comparisons and put the links. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Now to Orlando's pick. I would be very happy to snag Martell Webster because I havn't heard anything negative about him. He sounds safe and I like all the things I hear about him.

Once again, Excellent job.

3. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

This is a solid mock, guys. I?m glad I inspired you with the pictures [​IMG]. Obviously this came after the Q deal so it?s pretty much a given the Knicks will not pass up on a big with their 30th pick in the draft.

Just why the Marcus Camby comparison?

4. BigBlueFan

BigBlueFan BBW Member

Very good work guys! I'd like to know why a team would risk choosing Martynas Andriuskevicius who averaged only 1 point and 1 rebound. I would probably take Andray Blatche over him if I were Denver.

5. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

I loved everything except with the 30th pick, give me Blatche, Knicks need as much size as possible, and give me Tischer over Banks, because we already got Richardson now, we don't need Banks at this point

I'm not feeling the Camby comparision with Fyre, Camby is my dog, and is a rebounding beast, I don't think Fyre will average more than 6 rebs in this league.

But this mock is amazing great job

You guys need to edit the Ersan Ilyasova comparision

6. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

This was the best one yet!!! Don't you think Granger is compared to two people that can't shoot as good though? Maggette has improved, but Marion just can't shoot.

As for Julius Hodge, how come Utah don't get a big man? David Lee, Ronny Turiaf, Randolph Morris and Andray Blatche would be better. Blatche and Morris, both, are worth the risk.
    If you didn't know, Utah don't have the 60th pick any more, Detroit does.

7. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting UKOwnstheSEC:</div><div class="quote_post">Very good work guys! I'd like to know why a team would risk choosing Martynas Andriuskevicius who averaged only 1 point and 1 rebound. I would probably take Andray Blatche over him if I were Denver.</div>

Well in Europe, stats don't mean ****, wins does. Martynas is a SF/PF I don't know why people say he can play center, he's not physical enough to compete with the biggest guys in the NBA. Sending him overseas would be a great idea, Dumars should of did this with Darko.

8. BigBlueFan

BigBlueFan BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting j0se:</div><div class="quote_post">Well in Europe, stats don't mean ****, wins does. Martynas is a SF/PF I don't know why people say he can play center, he's not physical enough to compete with the biggest guys in the NBA. Sending him overseas would be a great idea, Dumars should of did this with Darko.</div>
    Wow, never heard of a 7'2 small forward. Sounds like this kid has bust written all over him...

9. Shapecity

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting j0se:</div><div class="quote_post">I loved everything except with the 30th pick, give me Blatche, Knicks need as much size as possible, and give me Tischer over Banks, because we already got Richardson now, we don't need Banks at this point

I'm not feeling the Camby comparision with Fyre, Camby is my dog, and is a rebounding beast, I don't think Fyre will average more than 6 rebs in this league.

But this mock is amazing great job

You guys need to edit the Ersan Ilyasova comparision</div>

Fixed thanks. [​IMG]

We'll respond to all your questions, keep 'em coming.

10. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

Hey, Shape Utah don't have the last pick anymore, Detroit does.

11. Shapecity

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting J_Ray:</div><div class="quote_post">Hey, Shape Utah don't have the last pick anymore, Detroit does.</div>

Fixed. Thanks. [​IMG]

12. MiamiBalla12

MiamiBalla12 JBB Light-Skinned Assassin

Best mock draft ive seen.

13. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

Very nice mock. Best one i've seen to date.

Just a couple of questions though; you have Paul going 3rd...do you actually believe that the Blazers will keep him? You mentioned the Blazers-Jazz scenerio, did you take that into consideration when picking Granger #6 overall?

14. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Best mock draft still on the net still. Couple of things though, do you think Utah will pass up a talent like Felton that can come in and start right away for a reserve in Danny Granger? Also, I would want Jarett Jack over Sean May at #13. But that's just my opinion.

15. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Bobcats:</div><div class="quote_post">Best mock draft still on the net still. Couple of things though, do you think Utah will pass up a talent like Felton that can come in and start right away for a reserve in Danny Granger? Also, I would want Jarett Jack over Sean May at #13. But that's just my opinion.</div>

Trade Granger for Deron Williams I think

16. lazy afternoon

lazy afternoon JBB JustBBall Member

You guys did another great job with this mock draft. You guys went really deep with each player and you even have good comparisons.

Best. Mock. Ever.

17. Bobcats

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting j0se:</div><div class="quote_post">Trade Granger for Deron Williams I think</div>

Yeah that makes sense I guess.

18. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

Great job guys even without me [​IMG]

The only thing I would change is that I would have Granger going ahead of Green. The Bobcats as shown by last years draft do not like to pick high schoolers and I don't think you can make an exception with Green. Granger would fit nice in the Bobcats system with him and Okafor I can see possibly playoffs in the Bobcats near future.

Again great job guys, makes me wish the draft was tomarrow. I can't wait!!!

19. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting CourtKing:</div><div class="quote_post">Great job guys even without me [​IMG]

The only thing I would change is that I would have Granger going ahead of Green. The Bobcats as shown by last years draft do not like to pick high schoolers and I don't think you can make an exception with Green. Granger would fit nice in the Bobcats system with him and Okafor I can see possibly playoffs in the Bobcats near future.

Again great job guys, makes me wish the draft was tomarrow. I can't wait!!!</div>

Green for Paul?

20. Bobcats

Is this the final version, or will you be able to get another version in before the draft on tuesday?