on the clock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Thoth, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Its quite probable Miami will have the #1 pick.

Kicking Dave to the curb is a given.

2. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

wow if they could get the #1 pick and trade ricky for a 1st and/or 2nd round pick that would be huge. i hope they arent smart enough to do it. Plus i'm not sure if anyone wants to give up that much for Ricky

3. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow if they could get the #1 pick and trade ricky for a 1st and/or 2nd round pick that would be huge. i hope they arent smart enough to do it. Plus i'm not sure if anyone wants to give up that much for Ricky</div>

exactly my thoughts

4. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Draft Matt leinart, he is better than orton.

5. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow if they could get the #1 pick and trade ricky for a 1st and/or 2nd round pick that would be huge. i hope they arent smart enough to do it. Plus i'm not sure if anyone wants to give up that much for Ricky</div>

exactly my thoughts</div>

I'm just hoping that Al Davis is enough of a birdbrain to think giving up a pair of 3rds is a steal for him.

6. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Draft Matt leinart, he is better than orton.</div>

I would have no problem w/ Orton, Leinart, or Rodgers from Cal.

Though, I say give Feeley a chance.

Personally, I say trade down & draft an OT, DT, or both.

7. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i say start feeley rest of season, if youre O line actually blocks(which was extreemely terrible last night) you wont be as embarassed in games

8. Bearsfan1

Like i said Miami's O-line is BAD. Jesus could not QB behind that line. Dont laugh, He would have been a #1 overall if not for his crucifixtion. Quite an arm. Plus you can always come back, you are never really dead.

9. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

And, his ability to inspire faith in the huddle would be unmatched....plus, he could save the team a lot of money by turning water into Gatorade....

10. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>...turning water into Gatorade....</div>

Infidel! Powerade is the way... to replenish fluids.

11. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'> ...turning water into Gatorade....</div>

Infidel! Powerade is the way... to replenish fluids.</div>

Sounds like someone has been bought off by Coca-Cola, and we all know that Coca Cola is connected to Mr. Kerry and George Soros. Therefore this must be small part of a large conspiracy to disenfranchise the average beverage drinker. This is obviously being done to force an inferior bevarage on Republicans so that they are too tired to vote, and allow Democrats to control the US.

Hey, its no crazier than what Michael Moore put in his Crockumentary

12. Bucs40etrain

Bucs40etrain *********

Kyle orton is way overated ! Matt leinart or rodgers are far better qbs with alot more upside. Truth is miami needs alot of area's to be fixed in a quick hurry. Its hard to pass up a franchise qb when he's on the clock. History shows you can get very good o lineman in the mid rds.

If im miami i take matt leinart and go ahead sign edgrin james in the offseason. Meanwhile trading ricky williams rights to someone who is willing to give them some picks. With them picks go all out offensive line in the mid rds from the picks they get for ricky. Its the only way they can do it since they traded away alot of picks.

13. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'> ...turning water into Gatorade....</div>

Infidel! Powerade is the way... to replenish fluids.</div>

Sounds like someone has been bought off by Coca-Cola, and we all know that Coca Cola is connected to Mr. Kerry and George Soros. Therefore this must be small part of a large conspiracy to disenfranchise the average beverage drinker. This is obviously being done to force an inferior bevarage on Republicans so that they are too tired to vote, and allow Democrats to control the US.

Hey, its no crazier than what Michael Moore put in his Crockumentary</div>

bA is a diet pepsi man, ironically. Powerade IMO tastes better especially the blue one.

14. ranman

ranman nfl-*****s member

This week will probably determine the order of the 1 and 2 pick as the 49ers take ont the Dolphins and the loser gets the 1st pick. I wouldn't trade any picks for Ricky Williams unless they where 6 and 7 round picks. What would I do with the first pick, I would trade down for a late 1st and 2nd round.

15. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

It just occured to me Maurice Clarett??? a dolphin they will be tempted?!?!?!

16. BJames1156

BJames1156 LSU SAINT

Who in there right mind would give anything higher than a 3rd round pick for Ricky?

17. Bearsfan1

Doesnt look like dolphins will have first pick now

18. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BJames1156)</div><div class='quotemain'>Who in there right mind would give anything higher than a 3rd round pick for Ricky?</div>

Al Davis?

19. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

C'mon Beef, It can't be Al. BF1 did stipulate, "in their right mind".

20. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BJames1156)</div><div class='quotemain'>Who in there right mind would give anything higher than a 3rd round pick for Ricky?</div>

The same entity that would spend a 1st day pick on Clarett.