Open Positions for Sports Writers & Bloggers

Discussion in 'Site News' started by truebluefan, May 7, 2010.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Are you a sports writer looking for an opportunity to showcase your work? Maybe you are a die-hard football, basketball or NASCAR fan with strong writing skills and you are looking for a place to voice your opinions. Whether you have blogging & writing experience or not, Sportstwo is looking for people just like you. We have openings for highly-motivated people to write sports articles and/or blog about both college and pro sports. It doesn't matter if you can contribute daily or every other week, we have a need for your sports knowledge. Email us today if you are interested in this great resume-building sports writing opportunity. Or if you are already a member please pm me. While we are not able to pay all of our writers currently, if you prove your worth and write for our sites professionally, the incentives can follow.

At this time every major team of every major sport is open whether it be the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, or any of the football/soccer leages from around the world as well as all NCAA conferences for Basketball, Football, and Baseball!

You like pro boxing? Great! Why not write for us and give us your thoughts?

Is your passion UFC, WEC, or maybe Strikeforce? Then why not write about them?

Do you enjoy the WWE or TNA Wrestling? We have openings for writers to write about them!

Do you already have a blog, but want more exposure? Great! Let's talk!

We look forward to hearing from you!

2. sov300

sov300 GFX Team GFX Team

Hi,
    I am interested in writing about the NFL and the New England Patriots but I can also cover the AFC East, NCAA Football and some of the NBA.
    Thanks!