OT: Opinions on The Game 95.5

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Furball, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Furball

Furball Member

I'm curious on everyone elses opinion on The Game. I had really high hopes and I kind of have a mixed opinion. I'm getting a little burned on Canzano. His ego is getting way to big for his dome head.

I really like Gavin in the Morning, but Chad In Portland is a complete tool. I wouldn't mind seeing Gavin and Kenny together. A little old school/New school. Chris Meyers is almost as boring as Dan Patrick. Rome is classic, and still has the best interviews. I love the FM format and the sound is awesome. I like the fact that there is a heavy content of Blazers, where the morons on The Fan seem to resent talking about the Blazers.

2. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

It's great to hear Wheelz in stereo!

3. Nikolokolus

Nikolokolus There's always next year

I like Gavin simply because he likes to talk about the Blazers (albeit, he can be kind of annoying with his "People's Champ" schtick). Wheels after work is always a great listen and I make it a point to listen as often as I can.

I agree with the rest: Chad's a douche, Myers is a snooze-fest, Canzano is retarded and seems to only be capable of stirring the pot to get ratings.

4. SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski Tigers love pepper

It's a good station. A HUGE improvement over 1080 The Scam.

The MSP boys are all right. Gavin is fine, and C.I.P. has his moments. But a lot of times they try too hard to get into the "Jim Rome rant" mode, and Chad makes no bones about his man-crush on Rome. It's a little annoying.

And the whole Duck-bashing thing on that station gets a little old. Yeah - we get it. You're the official station of the Ducks, but you don't want to come off as homers.

Wheels and Kenny is a nice mix on the Wheels After Work show.

-Pop

5. Foulzilla

Foulzilla No Blood, No Foul.

I don't really listen to the radio much myself, so don't have a strong opinion. However, I accidentally stuck my alarm on this station to wake me up one day, and noticed they were talking Blazers. I decided to leave it there, and almost every time I'm awakened lately they are talking Blazers. Seems like a good thing to me.

6. talman

talman Member

LOVE Wheels after Work! MSP is Ok with Gavin (since he loves to talk Blazers) but can't stand Chad. Chris Meyers sucks---I much prefer DP. I'd rather listen to non-stop nails on a chalkboard then listen to Canzano. Can't stand the guy and his monster ego. However I'm one of the very few that really like Isaac and Suke so what the hell do I know. :D

7. BoBoBREWSKI

BoBoBREWSKI BURP!

I love the station, but Chad and his man crush on J.Rome gets old. Gavin and Kenny in the morning would be great IMO. I like Rome, but think Chris Meyers's show is boring. I wish they'd steal Dan Patrick from The Fan, I love his show. Canzano gets good guests, but his voice and ego are too much for me. Wheels After Work is great, best show on their air. My biggest complaint about the station is the guy they use for their promo's, I hate is over the top deep radio voice.

Without a doubt The Game is 10 times better overall then The Fan. The Game beat The Fan in the latest ratings across the board. It wont be long before The Fan is bye bye.

8. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

the third shift alone>>>>>>>>>>>1080

9. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Somebody talk to Wheelz about getting me my own show! "Late Night Panic" I like that.