OUCH..61 Points For Wolves?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by mike18946, Oct 31, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

WOW...how horrible is that..Nets win 84-61

With the offensive talent the Wolves have this is a shocker..but every team has them...I thought no one could play worse than Spurs did v Nuggets...Guess they did..

2. BallerAK47

BallerAK47 JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah that was brutal

3. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

Lots of teams with new faces, and thats why we have teams playing like crap. Just like I said, these teams have to learn how to play as a unit.

4. knicks235

knicks235 JBB JustBBall Member

im not satified with this win at all, our 2nd best player might be out 2 weeks or more.i was hoping wolves stayed at 59 but what can u do.

5. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

That was crud. I have never seen KG or the Wolves play that bad. However, Hudson and Wally were out, and they need to get their act together.

6. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

No comment.[​IMG]

7. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting knicks235:</div><div class="quote_post">im not satified with this win at all, our 2nd best player might be out 2 weeks or more.i was hoping wolves stayed at 59 but what can u do.</div>

Martin out for two weeks would be lucky for Nets...seems to me he could be out alot longer than that

8. Stockton

Stockton JBB

The Wolves also set a franchise record for lowest amount of points in a first quarter (10) and lowest score in a game (61). Previous was 66.

9. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

twolves look like they were a new team. this is what happens when you combine a new team with that excellent nets half court defense the nets played excellent D. they trapped my man cassell at top forcing him to give the ball up early, they fronted the post on KG so kg had to step to the perimeter to catch the ball & he shot way to many jumpers early because of it. Nobody moved when cassell was getting trapped on the perimeter they just stood right next to him. Nobody moved when KG got doubled on the post and basline they just stood on the perimeter. Cassell and Spree didnt hit open shots wish they were brought to the T-wolves to score. I think the t-wolves are going to come out with a great game tomorrow againt the 2-0 Raptors, But they did look bad and lets not even talk about there defense(t-wolves that is) but dont be surprised if you see the T-wolves & all the other west conference teams go thru a lot of bad games even the lakers dont be fooled by there on game against dallas they had the perfect team for there offense to look good against.

10. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Yea, this was almost painful to watch. I've never seen any team have much of a worse 4th quarter than what they did. But, the couldn't stop JKidd either. Triple double for him.

11. Milweskee

Milweskee JBB JustBBall Member

Championship teams don't have these kind of games. You can take Minnesota off the list. :P

12. truba03

truba03 JBB JustBBall Member

Not a good game for us. Too static on offence, and to start off with each of the 'stars' took turns to force a shot, giving the Nets and early advantage which they never let go off. We must improve from this, and I doubt we will ever have that bad a game again this year.

13. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Everyteam has bad games, just a question of limiting the amount you have. Just goes to show that big names don't automatically equal a high calibre team - will be very interesting to see how the Wolves respond

14. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

This is hilarious... the only time anyone wants to talk about the Wolves is when we set a franchise low, always the bad, never the good.

But yes, this was a terrible game... Spree missed countless of open shots AND LAYUPS(?!?!). Garnett wasnt rebounding like he usually does. It was just terrible from top to bottom, partley from the great Net D defense, and missed opprotunities.

15. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

ouch is the word

16. VinsanityMK

VinsanityMK JBB JustBBall Member

they just had a bad game.... i hope i don't see any more of this.

17. truba03

truba03 JBB JustBBall Member

In the first half there was no heart, which really pissed me off. The second game of the season and only KG and Madsen seemed to be trying, with Cassell to a lesser extent. Maybe we have believed our own hype or maybe the players need time to gel or just a kick up the backside, but we can't start so lacklustre and selfish again, as it will cost us.

18. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

I don't care how many new faces you have, there is no excuse for a professional basketball team to put up only 61 points on the board. How embarrassing is that. The Lakers have new faces on their team and they are playing like Champs.

19. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

^^^^yep its like all these jokes to hide the embarrasment..this was a disaster...i find nothing <u>hilarious</u> about this especially if i was a hardcore timberwolve

20. jbbSkip

jbbSkip JBB JustBBall Member

Good news for Raps.