Packers vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Pack Attack, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Let it be known that this is the official Packers vs. Eagles trash talking thread. I'm sure all of the Eagles fans on this board are anxious to get started, so have at it!

This thread is for YOU! [​IMG]

Personally, I'll probably refrain from the smack talk despite feeling pretty good about the Packers's six game winning streak and 4-1 road record.

Let the taunting begin! Heh heh...

2. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

I hope the Packers have their asses handed to them that game. Eagles should have that win hands down, and stop their six game winning streak right then and there. Go Eagles!

3. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

I am acctually going to this game.

As far as the game goes. This game means sooo much more to the Packers then the Eagles, plus with the playoff revenge. It should be a close game. Also, keep in mind Eagles have a streak of 8 straight NFC wins by 10 points or more. So, we need to keep that alive. I cannot wait.

4. Pack Attack

Hey JustBry07...why would you be cheering for the Eagles? Based on your avatar, you are a Falcons fan. The Falcons are 9-2 and the Eagles are 10-1. If you want the Falcons to get home field advantage in the playoffs, you'd better start hoping for Eagles losses.

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Prolly just an eagles fan who realizes that no one listens to thier stupid opinions anymore and change thier logon. I.E. an alias

6. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I hate to say it, but the Packers are going to lose this game...and the Vikings will win their game. So, to all you Packer fans, I hope you are ready to look up to the Vikings again as they will lead you in the standings.

7. vikingfan

Ok...I take it back...I don't hate to say it. [​IMG]

8. Pack Attack

Actually, I think the Bears will beat Minnesota this weekend on the grass in the cold.

I don't know what will happen in the Packer game, though. I'm hoping for a win, but recent history hasn't been kind in Philly.

9. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

I am a Falcons fan, but I gotta give Eagles credit where its due. They will spank the Packers. Plus I like McNabb as a QB.

10. FootballFanaticChick

FootballFanaticChick nfl-*****s member

Packers vs. Eagles....Who will be the Better Team this Year??????? This is for everyone who underestimates the Packers.... Last year the Eagles beat us by 3points 17-14, but this is a whole new year. Yeah the Eagles maybe 10-1 and the Packers maybe 7-4, but let's rule that out for a sec. The Packers are coming off 6 game wins in a row this year. The Eagles are coming off 3 game wins in a row, so our confidence is up pretty high rightnow. 7 could be on the way. Looking at the last game both teams just played, the Packers had 245 firstdowns against the Rams, compared to the Eagles who had 204 firstdowns against the Giants. The Packers also had the 30 minutes in possession time, and the Eagles had 28 minutes of possession time. Fairly close, so this will definetly be a great game to watch. And now for the Grand Finally.... QB's Favre and McNabb, Battle of the Quarterbacks??? Yes, I'd say! Very close in stats. Overall, the Packers have the mentality and the confidence to beat the Eagles this year. We don't have home field advantage, so that could play a factor, and the also the shitty,unfair calls that the refs make. Can the Packers win? I definately don't underestimate them, and I don't think NFL Fans should either. We're taking everyone by surprise this year.

11. vikingfan

If you want to take into account confidence, I think having only 1 loss to a very good Pittsburgh team is reason for the Eagles to have confidence. Sure, the pack have won 6 in a row, but look what the Eagles have done so far.

Also, the Packers are coming off a short week. The Packers are good, but not good enough.

12. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you want to take into account confidence, I think having only 1 loss to a very good Pittsburgh team is reason for the Eagles to have confidence. Sure, the pack have won 6 in a row, but look what the Eagles have done so far.

Also, the Packers are coming off a short week. The Packers are good, but not good enough.</div>

This guy is absolutely right on the money with that. Think of the confidence that the Eagles have coming into this game. But for credit where its due, Packers arent a bad team at all, and Favre is definately a good QB but for this game its going to be Eagles on top. Time to shut down that winning streak in philly on Sunday.

13. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

this is actually the scariest game on our schedule(besides the viking game earlier) n i cant wait for it. i really wanna see this game

14. bednarik1963

bednarik1963 nfl-*****s member

Nice post Chick,

However, living in Packerland my entire life I can't wait to shove to Packer fans again this year. Thought 4th and 26 was bad last year? What happens if the beloved green & gold gets beat by double digits? God I can't wait for this game! I just hope FOX refrains from showing Favre's wife 1,000 times during the game. Christ, the only difference between that and showing Kurt Warners wife during the ram's run 3 years ago is that Favre's wife is actually decent looking. Anyway, I can't wait for Al-pass-interference-Harris to try to slow down TO. He's a decent corner but Philly let him go because of his penalties (and of course Troy and Bobby). What Green Bay fails to realize is in both Eagle wins last year Westbrook only touched the ball 7 times during the Monday night game and didn't play at all in the playoff game. He's on fire right now. Be Warned!

15. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Bednarik, his name is PersonALfoul Harris [​IMG]

16. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

I hope it's a great game. I think the Eagles are going to win of course, but the Packs are playing great. I'm glad that the Packers beat the Rams pretty bad, hopefully the Eagles won't take them lightly now. May the best team win

17. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bednarik1963)</div><div class='quotemain'>God I can't wait for this game! I just hope FOX refrains from showing Favre's wife 1,000 times during the game.</div>

I know you guys think i am a Manning worshipper, but it is nothing compared to the love broadcast teams throw on FAV-RE.

18. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

He deserves it, he's probably one of the most respected QB's of our time.

19. Pack Attack

If Ahman Green is back at 100% and the Packers avoid turnovers, they have a really good chance of winning. Turnovers are what caused the last two Philly losses.

I would probably double and triple team T.O. and make the Eagles try to win with Westbrook and the two Tight Ends. McNabb is generally the X-Factor. He likes to take off and run against the Pack and the Packers can't really defend against mobile QBs.

20. Rube Cred

Rube Cred nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know you guys think i am a Manning worshipper, but it is nothing compared to the love broadcast teams throw on FAV-RE.</div>

It actually makes me sick to hear the Favre lovefest from the commentators. Even the guy on nfl.com wrote in his Tuesday Morning column that it's getting rediculous, no matter how good he is.