Pellum back to LB coach......

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Quack U!, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Quack U!

Quack U! Member

Thank GOD!!! National search to commence. Time to make this D as good as our O!

I think I said Pellum done in 2 years..... Hey Stomp is this year 2?

Money says Aiken will be gone too with new D coordinator...... As he should be....

Great time for change!

I hope we look into the D coordinator for Old Miss.... that D is stout!

Side note Pellum's contract is up spring this year and there's recruiting to be considered next month. I believe Aiken's contract is also up...... hmmmmm.....

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

That's good news. I'm glad he's staying with the organization.

3. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

So expected. You're about 1 for 10,000 in your predictions Swim Block... of course it's gloating time. Yeah with AA as a 1st last draft (your went on & on & on about how he was wasting his talent on D/costing himself millions LOL), Pac 12 Defensive player of the year Buckner projected top 10 this draft, an awesome haul of DLineman last cycle, boy is Aiken in trouble!

Loved that you left us alone this year. Heres hoping you've found your calling informing some other board of your insights & will continue to do so

STOMP

4. Sinobas

Sinobas Banned User BANNED

I wondered if someone's ass would be grass after that Alamo Bowl performance.

5. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

btw... a Lamar Winston quote answers the question of where he'll be playing at UO

"Although him getting demoted is indeed unfortunate, I will remain true to my commitment," Winston said. "Either coaching position is great for him, and he has produced great linebackers before, so I have no worries with him being my coach. I am actually very excited, more one-on-one time with a man who's been around the game for so long and has developed so many athletes is exactly what I've been looking for. He is a great mentor and I've already built a great relationship with him, so having him as my position coach makes things even better."

STOMP

6. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

To me the true weakest link was Brenner repeatedly hiking the ball into the ground, that was just painful to watch. My guess is Pellum's shift was probably decided well before the game. To my eyes the D was pretty solid until the O couldn't get a 1st down and give them a blow. 2nd straight season the Offense proved the team's undoing in it's bowl game.

STOMP

7. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

You know who isn't happy about this? Oregon's top Dline target

All you college coaches need to quit moving around so much so I can make my damn decision.

— Connor Murphy (@CMurph_90) January 5, 2016

STOMP

8. Sinobas

Yeah, the world revolves around you Connor. Typical kid.

9. Quack U!

Quack U! Member

Stomp,

Every single time you call someone out just like Brenner you hike the ball up your own arssss!!!! You're a classic !! Keep talking mouth!

As for Murphy..... Chinander recruited him not Pellum so it makes sense......SO have fun telling yourself you're great and planning another retort no one cares about reading, once again reaffirming your own ignorance! It's not even fun schooling you anymore! This is your board to stink up again.......

Cheers!

10. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

right, only one coach recruits a player & the position coordinator isn't necessarily involved much... got it Swimmy!

lol, hope the door hits you on your way out... whats this like the 12th time you've left? No one cares

STOMP

11. Sinobas

I think Jim Tomsula could be a really good college coach. He's the kinda guy kids would like and he'd be a good teacher. I think the NFL game is a big over his head, but I wonder if the Ducks would bring him in as a DC?

12. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

He seems to be a great guy, as everyone he works with from players to coaches to ownership speaks highly of him personally. They've been running a 3-4 in SF which helps...who knows really but doesn't seem like the craziest idea.

STOMP