Pennington wins comeback player of the year...

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Cowher&Frown Co., Jan 4, 2007.

1. Cowher&Frown Co.

Cowher&Frown Co. nfl-*****s member

2. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

I know Zack will be bitterly disappointed that Joey did not win.

Maybe Daunte will win next year and rectify this horrible travesty.

3. Phinsuck

Phinsuck nfl-*****s member

Does it really matter? The Pats are going to injure him on Sunday. Muahahahahaha!!!

4. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I would have given it to Garcia as well.

5. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats_Fan420)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does it really matter? The Pats are going to injure him on Sunday. Muahahahahaha!!!</div>
    why dont you put your money where your mouth is and join my bet

also as for Garcia winning the comeback player of the year award, i highly disagree, not because Pennington won but because he has only played 5 games this season. If he had a full season playing like this THEN he would be a no brainer but because he played only 5 games he wasn't really considered i dont think. Pennington definatly deserved it.

6. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>also as for Garcia winning the comeback player of the year award, i highly disagree, not because Pennington won but because he has only played 5 games this season. If he had a full season playing like this THEN he would be a no brainer but because he played only 5 games he wasn't really considered i dont think. Pennington definatly deserved it.</div>
    What if the Jets lose in the first round of the playoffs and Garcia takes the Eagles to the championship game or the Superbowl?

I think these awards should be given out after the Superbowl just for little controversies like this.

As to your point, I'm sure that Pennington's full season and the fact that the Jets weren't expected to do ANYTHING this year were the major reasons he won.

7. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

Garcia got 2 votes to Chad's 27 i think.... thats true but these arent postseason awards these are regular season awards to to consider Garcia for a regular season award would be ridiculous