People who should get drafted but might not

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Giantsfan1, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Jason White definetely deserves to get drafted but scouts are low on him? So what do you people think should white and succesful college player with "limited" size and athleticism be chosen over athletic people who don;t know what tehy are doing.

For Example: Randel-El is a success story of this whole atleticity over experience type thing but there have been failures like Eric Crouch who was good at college but was made to switch ino other positions because of size and etc.

2. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

As a fan of Big Red, I really disagree with your statement about Eric Crouch. I wouldn't say Crouch was a failure. He retired during training camp his rookie year because of personal reasons. He is making a comeback at WR this year, and I think he will make a fine 3rd receiver in the NFL. The Rams used a 3rd round pick on him in the 2002 draft, so he must have been rated pretty high on draft boards. Next time, dont use the F word so hap-hazardly, pal.

3. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

The fact that he was a 3rd round pick does nothing to prove that he wasn't a failure, but it does build a case against him being a failure. He did retire the first time on his own for personal reasons. However, is this not his 3rd attempt?

I think this draft is deep in middle round talent, so many that might be typically drafted in late rounds, may not be at all. White may still be one of those that gets picked late though.

4. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Either way White will be in someones camp...drafted or not..and probably could be a future NFLE guy...