PHI vs. SF

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by philsphan26, Sep 18, 2006.

1. philsphan26

philsphan26 nfl-*****s member

alright i think i can pretty much guarantee a win, but by how much? i remember we beat em last year like 42-3, but losing the freak is gonna cost us..my prediction: Eagles 38, 49ers 7(vernon davis scores the td) what do you guys think?

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (philsphan26)</div><div class='quotemain'>alright i think i can pretty much guarantee a win, but by how much? i remember we beat em last year like 42-3, but losing the freak is gonna cost us..my prediction: Eagles 38, 49ers 7(vernon davis scores the td) what do you guys think?</div>
    eagles 21 49ers 20

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

49ers have played good football as of lately. Alex Smith has looked great and Frank Gore is solid. Byrant is emerging as a go to WR as well. I think Philly wins but San Fran is no push over like they were last year.

4. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>49ers have played good football as of lately. Alex Smith has looked great and Frank Gore is solid. Byrant is emerging as a go to WR as well. I think Philly wins but San Fran is no push over like they were last year.</div>
    So, we agree again? Scary huh [​IMG]

5. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

SF 31 - Phi 24

6. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

hmmm

31-20 Eagles

7. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

Phi. 24 Sf 14

8. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

I might be inclined to pick SF in this one. The Eagles can't hold a lead with those RBs. Alex Smith is looking good & I've always liked Bryant. Truth be told I wanted him ahead of Branch in that draft, but I think we just missed him by 2 picks.

9. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>49ers have played good football as of lately. Alex Smith has looked great and Frank Gore is solid. Byrant is emerging as a go to WR as well. I think Philly wins but San Fran is no push over like they were last year.</div>
    So, we agree again? Scary huh [​IMG]</div>
    A Bears fan and a Packers fan getting along? Seriously, you guys are going to give football a bad name. [​IMG]

10. TP-33

TP-33 nfl-*****s member

WOW,well I'd love,absolutely love, to pick the Niners in this one but.....I'm gonna pick the Eagles in a good game.The Niners have a horrible pass defense and considering all the Eagles do is pass,it could be an ugly game.Also, we have to sure up the tackling in open field.Eagles typically throw it short and rely on their players to make people miss and gain YAC.Therefore, this game could get really ugly and really one-sided.Also, the Niners had two great linemen get hurt in game 1 and they were Jonas Jennings and Larry Allen.They both occupied one of the best left sides of the line but with both being injured and a great defensive coordinator known to be aggressive in Johnson....I don't think we are gonna be winning this football game.Johnson will continue to bring pressure on Smith and being the young QB he is...I think he makes some mistakes and the Niners lose pretty soundly.I hate to say all that but it is true.I hope to god that I am wrong but I just don't see it!Go Niners!Prove me wrong!

11. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Hey at least this way you won't be as dissapointed right? It'll be that much sweeter if they win!

12. philsphan26

we won't lose after the debacle last week..........

13. Bearsfan1

Great game by eagles. Definately back from last season and ready for a real run

14. philsphan26

we did let up after the 1st half this week too..idk if it was bcuz of the loss of dawkins or we let up bcuz we were ahead by so much..but if gado scored the TD instead of fumbling on the goal line.....the game may have been ALOT different.