Philly Eagles Fan Base

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by JHair, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:Age:Why you became a EaglesFan:The year you became a Eagles Fan:Favorite Eagles Player [Now]:Favorite Eagles Player [All Time]Favorite Eagles Moment:Players You Have Met:Jerseys That You Own:

2. NFLCVince

NFLCVince NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: vinceAge: 12Why you became a EaglesFan: i dont know i just always watched them and always liked themThe year you became a Eagles Fan: the year i learned how to see, talk and walkFavorite Eagles Player [Now]: ryan moatsFavorite Eagles Player [All Time] Reggie White or James ThrashFavorite Eagles Moment: Making it to the superbowlPlayers You Have Met: Terrell Owens and Sean LandetaJerseys That You Own: Sheldon Brown, D-Mcnabb, T-Owens, Brian Westbrook, Jevon KearseHonorable Mention - Baltimore Ravens [​IMG]

3. NTC187

NTC187 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: NeilAge: 18Why you became a EaglesFan: Because they have most of my favourite players.The year you became a Eagles Fan: 2004Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Donovan McNabb, Brian Dawkins, Jevon KearseFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]: Donovan McNabbFavorite Eagles Moment: Getting to the Super Bowl in 2005Players You Have Met: NoneJerseys That You Own: None (Yet)

4. E A G L E S

E A G L E S NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: JoeAge: 16Why you became an Eagles Fan: I have relatives that live in Philly and I just caught on The Year you became an Eagles fan:Started really getting into it about 1997Favorite Eagles player now: DawkFavorite Eagles Player All time: RandallJerseys Owned:Irving Fryar, Ricky Watters,Charlie Garner,Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook, Terrell Owens (now in pieces), Getting a Cunningham throwback soonPlayers Met: L.J SmithFavorite Eagles moment: 4th and 26 and Super bowl year

5. GotSkillz92

GotSkillz92 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:AGAge:15Why you became a EaglesFan: lol, wen i was little i liked their uniform so i guess it stuck on 2 me.The year you became a Eagles Fan:1999Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Donovan McnabbFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]Randall CunninghamFavorite Eagles Moment: Beating the falcons to go 2 the superbowl.Players You Have Met:NoneJerseys That You Own: McNabb, Chad Johnson

6. Frosty M

Frosty M NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:MarkAge:15Why you became a EaglesFan:I have no clueThe year you became a Eagles Fan:2000Favorite Eagles Player [Now]:DawkinsFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]D NabFavorite Eagles Moment:When i was at there gamePlayers You Have Met:none [​IMG]Jerseys That You Own:Mcnabb(2),owens(worthless)

7. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

Name: AlexAge: 15Why you became a EaglesFan: Family full of Giants fans..Rebeled at an early age and Randall Cunningham appealed to me.The year you became a Eagles Fan: 94 or 95?Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Dawkins, McNabbFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]: Troy Vincent, Randall CunninghamFavorite Eagles Moment: Superbowl vs. Pats, even if they did losePlayers You Have Met: NoneJerseys That You Own: McNabb (Green)Dawkins (Black)Sheppard (Green)Michael Lewis (White)Trotter (Black)

8. 6footbird

6footbird NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:CJAge: 14 (15 in 2 months and some change)Why you became a EaglesFan: good questionThe year you became a Eagles Fan: 2000Favorite Eagles Player [Now]Brian Westbrook Mcnabb Brian DawkinsFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]Randall Cunningham Reggie WhiteFavorite Eagles Moment:2005Players You Have Met:NoneJerseys That You Own: Brian Westbrook

9. Bleed Green

Bleed Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: LeoAge: 16Why you became a EaglesFan: Lived in PhiladelphiaThe year you became a Eagles Fan: 1990Favorite Eagles Player [Now]:Donavan McnabbFavorite Eagles Player [All Time] Reggie WhiteFavorite Eagles Moment: Making the SBPlayers You Have Met: All of them I go to Eagles training camp every yearJerseys That You Own: 15 (Eagles) Brian Westbrook, Troy Vincent, Reggie White, Cunningham, Brown, Dawkins, Owens (now Avant with a little ducktape), Trotter, Hugh Douglas, Bobby Taylor, Mcnabb, Smith, Pinkston (yes I own a Pinkston jersey), Kearse, and M. Lewis.

10. Madden King

Madden King King of the 'Universe'!!!

Steel Worker
    NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
    Name: NickAge: Damn old!!Why you became a Eagles fan: I liked watching Randall Cunninghag play. Plus, I started following them when Buddy Ryan left the Bears to coach the EaglesThe year you became a Eagles Fan: about 1986Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Donovan McNabbFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]: Randall Cunningham & Reggie WhiteFavorite Eagles Moment: When they beat the Falcons in the 2005 NFC ChampionshipPlayers You Have Met: None (I would like to meet Chi-town's own, Donovan McNabb)Jerseys That You Own: An old school Cunningham jersey

11. cucumber

cucumber NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: MattAge: 21Why you became a EaglesFan: Grew up watching themThe year you became a Eagles Fan: 1985Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Sheldon BrownFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]: Jerome BrownFavorite Eagles Moment: 1991 Season (Gang green defense)Players You Have Met: Too many to nameJerseys That You Own: Too many to name

12. 36West

36West NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: CurtAge:15Why you became a EaglesFan: My family loves themThe year you became a Eagles Fan:1991Favorite Eagles Player [Now]:Mcnabb Westbrook Stallworth Cole Greg LewisFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]Randall Cunningham Reggie WhiteFavorite Eagles Moment:2005 NFC CahmpionshipPlayers You Have Met:NoneJerseys That You Own:Black Westbrook

13. Eagles_Fan_93

Eagles_Fan_93 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: DipeshAge: 15Why you became a EaglesFan: I wanted them to beat the Pats in the super bowlThe year you became a Eagles Fan: 2003 I think it was...Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Jevon KearseFavorite Eagles Player [All Time] Jevon KearseFavorite Eagles Moment: The Eagle's making it to the super bowlPlayers You Have Met: None...Jerseys That You Own: None...

14. tim

tim Respect JPJ

Name:tim
    Why you became a EaglesFan:McNabb was my favorite college player and I wasn't a big NFL fan before so I decided to cheer for th Vikes (hometown team) and whatever team drafts McNabb.
    The year you became a Eagles Fan:1999
    Favorite Eagles Player [Now]:McNabb, Kearse
    Favorite Eagles Player [All Time]: McNabb
    Favorite Eagles Moment: Their superbowl run WITHOUT TO
    Players You Have Met:0
    Jerseys That You Own: Kearse, McNabb

15. bbwSmitty

bbwSmitty BBW Member

Name: Justin Age: 19Why you became a EaglesFan: Home teamThe year you became a Eagles Fan: Mid 90sFavorite Eagles Player [Now]: Brian Dawkins, Brian WestbrookFavorite Eagles Player [All Time] Randall Cunningham, Reggie WhiteFavorite Eagles Moment: McNabb finally getting to the Superbowl.Players You Have Met: TrotterJerseys That You Own: 3

16. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

<div>What's up Smitty!</div><div>Name: BrianAge: 15Why you became a EaglesFan: Home teamThe year you became a Eagles Fan: 2000</div><div>Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Donavan McNabb, Brian Dawkins, Brian WestbrookFavorite Eagles Player [All Time] Brian Dawkins, Jeramiah Trotter, Donavan McNabbFavorite Eagles Moment: Finally winning the NFC Championship game and seeing Jevon Kearse jogging around the field with the trophy in his handPlayers You Have Met: None</div><div>Jerseys That You Own: #5 Home McNabb Jersey</div>

17. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Name:PatAge:17Why you became a EaglesFan: Born into a house of eagles fans.....came naturallyThe year you became a Eagles Fan: 1995Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: WestbrookFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]: Reggie.....WhiteFavorite Eagles Moment: 4TH AND 26Players You Have Met:Jerseys That You Own:2 Mcnabbs, 1 westbrook, 1 throwback reggie white</p>

18. Apollo

Apollo JBB Into The Fire

Name: TommyAge: 16Why you became a EaglesFan: Their my home team of course.The year you became a Eagles Fan: 2002?Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: Kevin CurtisFavorite Eagles Player [All Time]: Freddie MitchellFavorite Eagles Moment: TO`s first touchdown.Players You Have Met: NoneJerseys That You Own: None

19. Wilderock

Wilderock Member

Name: Andrew
    Why you became a Eagles Fan: I lived in Philly!
    The year you became a Eagles Fan: ~2000
    Favorite Eagles Player [Now]: DeSean Jackson, Brian Westbrook, Donovan McNabb.
    Favorite Eagles Player [All Time]: McNabb.
    Favorite Eagles Moment: 4th and 26 baby!!
    Players You Have Met: That FB from a few years ago. I want to say Curtis Martin, but it's obviously not Curtis Martin. He was at some book event in Philly and I went, I got his autograph ... but I forget his name. >_> I've met Dr. J, a few times actually. :/
    Jerseys That You Own: Deuce Staley, Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook.

20. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

2011 season is upon us. Eagle's have loaded up on talent. look forward to talking Eagle football with you