Pistons 106 Lakers 96

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by mike18946, Nov 18, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=231118008

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Detroit's depth beat the star power of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Chauncey Billups had 24 points and eight assists to lead a balanced attack for the Pistons in a 106-96 win over Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

Six Detroit players scored in double figures and its bench outscored Los Angeles' reserves 45-14.

Ben Wallace had 12 points and 15 rebounds -- despite bruising his shoulder and back during the game -- for the Pistons, and Richard Hamilton scored 14. Detroit reserves Corliss Williamson scored 14, Mehmet Okur had 13 and Bob Sura scored a season-high 10 points.

The Lakers have been unbeatable at home, with a 5-0 record, and average on the road, where they fell to 3-3 with their third straight road loss.</div>

Check this out

[​IMG]

Typical big Ben..

This one was needed....going into Memphis 6-5 would be tough....can't afford many early losses either...

2. BallerAK47

BallerAK47 JBB JustBBall Member

Kobe, in your face

3. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BallerAK47:</div><div class="quote_post">Kobe, in your face</div>

I couldn't have said that any better.

4. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

Allnet I was tryin to find a way to get that pic on here. Sorry Lakers better luck next time.

5. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

Poor Lakers, I have been talking about that terrible defense, but too bad because I know there will still be more Mavs jokes flyin' around.

Pistons played some great defense and a great team motion offense, I was impressed.

6. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James:</div><div class="quote_post">Poor Lakers, I have been talking about that terrible defense, but too bad because I know there will still be more Mavs jokes flyin' around.

</div>

True.. they jealous of the Mavs thats all it is KJ.. hence the new signature.... :mrgreen:

7. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

the Lakers front line allowed Big Ben to get in double figures...sheesh...

oh and that was a nasty block!

8. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting InNETSweTrust:</div><div class="quote_post">the Lakers front line allowed Big Ben to get in double figures...sheesh...</div>

EVERY team has basically allowed him to get in double fiqures..As I have tried to tell people Ben has worked on his offensive game and is averaging 11 points per game this season...He has had a double double in 90% of the games so far.

9. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

The pistons finally realized that they cannot win if they are forced to play 4-on-5 on the offensive end. Big Ben doesn't need to be a go-to-guy, but with his size he needs to get some points in the paint. Congrats on improving big fella.

10. Dat_Nucca_Havoc

Dat_Nucca_Havoc JBB JustBBall Member

<font color="DarkRed">Please refrain from using slang when trying to get your point across. Also your post does not make any sense.</font>