Playoff or bust?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Clippers' started by SupraJames, Feb 7, 2003.

1. SupraJames

SupraJames JBB JustBBall Member

I think almost everyone agree that this year's team is definitely better than last year's. We did lose D.Miles but Miller was NBA's leader in assist last year. The Clippers should be doing SO much better than they are right now. But what's going on? They're very unlikely to make it to the playoff this year.. With so many stars becoming free agents next season, this might be the Clippers last chance to make it to the playoffs until another "reform".

Donald Sterling is a stingy bastard and I hope he die very quickly. The Clippers could easily be in the playoffs right now had he assured the players that he will keep them around and commit to a long term plan instead of 1 year contracts. But NO! He won't give anyone good contracts, so the team pretty much falls apart. It doesn't look like they're going to the playoff this year even though they have a better squad.

What do u guys think? Will they make it? Is Sterling at fault or something else needs to be done/changed (i.e: coaching)?

2. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

The clips are playing bad this year cause everyone wants to shoot the ball. Most of the clippers are playing for new contracts.

3. jbbKnicks

jbbKnicks JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah everyone is playing bad except Elton Brand thats why I really like Elton he is always trying his best out there.

4. XKalibuR

XKalibuR JBB JustBBall Member

miller, brand, ovelakandi (sp?), magatte. i'd take any of them in my team.

LA clips is the sorriest team in nba history. theres a black hole there. (CONTRACTION!)

5. dashthemavfan13

dashthemavfan13 JBB JustBBall Member

No chemistry?

Is it just no Team Chemistry???

6. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

Clippers and the Cavs have so many good players that they don't know what to do with them, it's hard to watch. They need better coaching and management and discipline.