Portland Buy or Sell

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by pjcolpitts?, Aug 29, 2006.

1. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

Buy or Sell Jarrett Jack as starting point gaurd.

2. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Buy. Who else? They traded Steve Blake to acquire MagloireBuy or Sell: Darius Miles does end up getting traded.

3. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Suprisinly I'm gonna sell that. I think he is gonna stick around. I heard he wants his play to speak for itself, I'm not ready to give up on him yet. I think he could come out like the first half of last season.Buy/Sell: Jack as a starter.

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Aug 29 2006, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Buy/Sell: Jack as a starter.</div>
    LOL that was the 1st question in this thread (see the opening post). But I'm gunna buy this too. The only competition is Dickau, who is comming off a season-ending Achille's injury. And even if Dickau was fully healthy, I would start Jack over him anyway.

The only other scenerio I could see is Portland starting Roy at the 1, but they shouldn't (and I don't think they will) do that. He can play some PG minutes, and will, but he's not a true PG.

Buy/Sell: Brandon Roy wins Rookie of the Year.

5. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Haha, my bad, that's like the second time I've done that! Anyways...Sell. I think with Randolph and Miles(who wants his play to talk) he won't get enough touches. I'm thinking Shelden Williams as ROY.Buy/Sell: Sergio Rodriguez will get more minutes than Dickau.

6. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Buy. Dickau is good but cant sya healthy i see Rodriguez getting more minutes.B/S:MIles is moved before the deadline

7. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

buy. his time in portland are over. he needs a new start like telfair.buy or sell? joel freeland will join the blazers by 2008?

8. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Buy. He should, anyway. He will better himself in the NBA more than playing overseas.

Buy/Sell: Webster cracks the regular rotation this year.

9. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

BUY. Webster is really talented. I saw some of his games last year and I really like the way he plays, its just how to find a fit into this team.buy or sell - not worst 3 teams in nba

10. IceBlaze1523

IceBlaze1523 BBW Member

buyAldridge is the next TD.

11. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IceBlaze1523 @ Oct 18 2006, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>buyAldridge is the next TD.</div> Are you serious dude? Come on now, your spamming these buy and sell topics is getting ridiculous. First off your questions are really ridiculous and everything you respond to is less than a line with no explanation. Make reasonable questions, take time to make a decent response without so many spelling errors.