Portland Trail Blazers Fan Club

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by SunnyD, Feb 11, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Are you a Blazers Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?

2. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

3. LameR

LameR Ha Seung-Jin Approved!

Soccer Coach
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheAnalyst @ Mar 30 2006, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>:no1:</div>I'll participate! Hooray!1. Whats your name?Connor2. Where are you from?Salem, OR3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?As long as I can remember.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Probably Kenny Anderson. I was a big fan of his for some reason in the 90's. Sabas is definitely on the map as well. I'd mention Clyde, but he was before I could really pay attention.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Webster/Telfair. I like young players. I like Telfair's style (minus the turnovers), and I like Martell's image/potential.6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Tough. I'll go with Iverson edging out Wade.7. Is there anything else you want to add?We need more Blazers fans?

4. trans@lantic

trans@lantic BBW Member

1. Whats your name? the nick is trans@lantic, that'll be enough for all intents and purposes2. Where are you from? Cologne, Germany, but i'm half American and i've lived in Portland, OR3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? since i first came to Portland in 954. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Clyde Drexler, Bonzi Wells5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Zach Randolph, and yes despite any issues, it's not like we haven't seen it before6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kevin Garnett7. Is there anything else you want to add? "I didn't know Optimus Prime was Jewish"

5. AmBitIoNz23

AmBitIoNz23 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Ryan2. Where are you from?Portland, OR. Since the day I was born3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Grew up with the Blazers as my hometown team, gotta love 'em4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Probably Jerome Kersey, even though I was still young when he was in his prime. Terry Porter, and Arvydas Sabonis.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Martell, 'Bassy, Travis, and Jarrett Jack6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?LBJ, hands down. Been following him since his junior year at St. Vincent St. Marys HS7. Is there anything else you want to add?The Blazers thought they were playing golf. You want the low score, right?

6. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

I give a lot of credit to the blazers fans, it must be tough right now, what are your guys thoughts on what they should be doing with their roster right now?I'd say trade D-Miles and Randolph at any cost, they are just oozing with negativity and CLEARLY it isn't working out. Draft a nice young talent that you can in the future mold your team around. Maybe Adam Morrison or Rudy Gay....also pray to god all those young guys pan out.

7. trans@lantic

trans@lantic BBW Member

well you need a complete package. They did a half-assed attempt at structuring a team around young talent when they signed Telfair, Miles, and Randolph but they didn't really follow through, plus Miles at least was an unlikely candidate to begin with.I was hoping that things would shape up when Randolph had his 20 10 season, but nope, no such luck.I think at the moment the Blazers should follow the Raptors' lead. They had severe issues after VC left, had some attitude problems, especially with Alston, but now they've got their young talent and things are shaping up around Bosh. If they stay on course they should be able to be low-mid playoffs soon, which would be a start.That's what i'm hoping for the Blazers. But this year's draft really isn't the bomb, and there are many elements missing. Also i don't think the GM is up to it. Portland has had very bad luck with its GM's. Kinda like the Knicks, forking out money left and right but with no real concept behind it all.

8. Trail_Blazer

Trail_Blazer BBW Member

1. Whats your name? TB2. Where are you from? Hell3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Several years now4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? All time? I'll go with Scottie Pippen or Danny Ainge5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Zach Randolph and Brandon Roy6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? LeBron, DWade, Kobe, Nash, Iverson, etc.7. Is there anything else you want to add? I hope that Portland can continue to improve on last season, and eventually hit the Post-season again here in the next year or two!

9. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Huge bandwagoner here for Oden!!!!!!!!</span>1. Whats your name? PFF2. Where are you from? USA3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since today, the day they won Oden4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Uhhh...can I say Oden?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? See above6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Boozer or something7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Oden!!!!!!!!! And trade Zack Randolph.

10. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

1. Whats your name? nick2. Where are you from? australia3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? since .. I forgot4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? All time? Rasheeed Wallace, Pip & that strewberry dude.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Roy & Miles6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Myself7. Is there anything else you want to add? My friend is a blazers fan so what the heck, if oden becomes a blazer then il become a blazer fan and the blazers are my 6th favourite team out of thirty so I wouldn't call myself a super bandwagon dude.

11. Cody_236

Cody_236 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Cody2. Where are you from? Oregon3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? First Blazer game, so prolly like 19994. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? I'm ganna have to say Damon Stoudamire...5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Brandon Roy6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? D Wade7. Is there anything else you want to add?I pretty much hate the Lakers everyone should know why....

12. J-Mo

J-Mo BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Jamal2. Where are you from?Compton, OR3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since Birth.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Sam Bowie because he made Michael Jordan look like a bi*ch.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Travis Outlaw because he can jump high.6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Lebron because he can jump higher(I like people that can jump high).7. Is there anything else you want to add?hell no.

13. JBentley3

JBentley3 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?<span style="color:#FF0000">Jacob</span>2. Where are you from?<span style="color:#FF0000">Warr, Oregon</span>3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?<span style="color:#FF0000">Since I Started Watching Basketball</span>4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?<span style="color:#FF0000">Clyde Drextler / Rasheed Wallace</span>5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?<span style="color:#FF0000">Brandon Roy or Lamarcus Aldridge</span>6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?<span style="color:#FF0000">Lebron James or Tracy Mcgrady</span>7. Is there anything else you want to add?<span style="color:#FF0000">Waiting: For Oden & A NBA Championship.. Hopefully?!Get Rid of: Miles & Randolf</span>

14. precious

precious BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Mike aka replay2. Where are you from?dub town, Oregon3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?since forever man!4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?arvydis sabonis5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Brandon Roy6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?r lamp7. Is there anything else you want to add?503 nukka1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

15. R_lampi

R_lampi BBW Member

Are you a Blazers Fan? If they get Kobe or T-Mac1. Whats your name? Lampi2. Where are you from? Compton, OR (represent J-Mo!)3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Dec. 13th 2003. (First drug deal with D-Man, aka Damon Stoudamire)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chris Dudley!5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? That tall a$s ASIAN!6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? T-Mac and Gilbert Arenas7. Is there anything else you want to add? The Blazers don't know what Arenas has in store next showing

16. hankthehomy

hankthehomy Member

Are you a Blazers Fan? I am a die hard blazer fan.</p>

1. Whats your name? Henry[​IMG]</p>

2. Where are you from? Lake Oswego, Oregon

3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Ever since they got bonzi wells

4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? lamarcus aldridge!

5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? scottie pippen

6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? T-Mac and Gilbert Arenas

7. Is there anything else you want to add? Do you think Kevin Durant might get traded next year?</p>

</p>

17. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

Welcome to S2 hankthehomy </p>

Stick around, and I'm sure you'll like it here. [​IMG]</p>