Post Game Thoughts

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Vintage, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

- What a win. Defense steps up big.
    - Wade handled the play calling, supposedly. I'm not sure exactly how much changed (no one does), but I do know the defense looked a lot better.
    - No Newman, Henry hurt, Pacman suspended.... we rely on 2 rookies and a 2nd year player. Mucho props to Jenkins, Scandrick, and Alan Ball. All played well.
    - Scandrick and Jenkins need to start. Easily our best CBs while Jones/Newman are out.
    - Scandrick is straight ballin' right now.
    - Anyone else notice the coverage got better when Henry got hurt? Play the young'ins.
    - Hats off to the DL. They controlled the LOS
    - Brad Johnson sucks. WRs were getting open downfield.... and he still checked down.
    - He looked terrible the couple of times he tried going downfield.
    - Anyone else get excited by Roy Williams's TD grab? Another big, physical, fast WR who can go up there for the ball? Can't wait to see Romo and Williams grow together. Its going to be special.
    - OL still can't run block. But Tampa loaded up on the run.
    - I've been toying all season long trying to figure out if Barber is an elite back or not. Yesterday's performance was good. He got those 71 yards rushing on pure heart. The holes weren't there all game long.
    - No news on Henry and/or James yet. Henry could be out. We'd be down to 3 CBs (Jenkins, Scandrick, and Ball).
    - Ratliff is quietly emerging as one of the better NTs in the game. So damn active.

2. bacon smeller

bacon smeller The Baconater

It was nice to see them win and beat Tampa who has looked godd the last couple of weeks. I hope they play like this against NY and we might have a chance on beating NY.

3. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Glad to see the win. The defense looked great. The only difference I really saw was there MIGHT have been more blitz packages. Regardless, whatever they did, it worked, especially in the RZ.

4. Mixx

Mixx JBB JustBBall Member

Construction
    Defense won that game for sure! Brad was just awful once again!