Post Your Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by CB4allstar, Mar 30, 2006.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

It may be a bit too early for this but oh well. I feel like doing it now so without further ado:#1: Charlotte Bobcats-Rudy Gay#2: Chicago Bulls-LaMarcus Aldridge#3: Portland TrailBlazers-Adam Morrison#4: Atlanta Hawks-Tyrus Thomas#5: Toronto Raptors-Brandon Roy#6: Orlando Magic-Josh McRoberts#7: Seattle Sonics-Andrea Bargnani#8: Boston Celtics- Shelden Williams#9: Minnesota TimberWolves-Randy Foye#10: Houston Rockets-Patrick O'Bryant#11: Golden State Warriors-Rodney Carney#12: Chicago Bulls-Ronnie Brewer#13: Philidelphia 76ers: Joakim Noah#14: Utah Jazz: JJ Redick#15: NO/Oklahoma Hornets: Hilton Armstrong#16: NO/Oklahoma Hornets: Mardy Collins#17: Sacramento Kings-Glen Davis#18: Washington Wizards: Maurice Ager#19: Indiana Pacers: Rajon Rando#20: Phoenix Suns: Al Horford#21: New York Knicks: Hassan Adams#22: Cleveland Cavaliers: Marcus Williams#23: Memphis Grizzlies: Oleiksy Peherov#24: New Jersey Nets: Richard Robey#25: New Jersey Nets: Daniel Gibson#26: LA Lakers: Kevin Pittsnogle#27: Phoenix Suns: Rudy Fernandez#28: Dallas Mavericks: Josh Boone#29: New York Knicks: Paul Millsap#30: Portland TrailBlazers: Marco Killingsworth#31: LA Clippers: Dee Brown#32: Houston Rockets: Craig Smith#33: Portland TrailBlazers: Denham Brown#34: Atlanta Hawks: Paul Davis#35: Toronto Raptors: Guillermo Diaz#36: Orlando Magic: Mike Gansey#37: Seattle Sonics: Allen Ray#38: Boston Celtics: Marcus Vinicius#39: Detroit Pistons: Nick Fazekas#40: Milwaukee Bucks: Brandon Bowman#41: Boston Celtics: Thabo Sefolosha#42: Utah Jazz: Damir Markota#43: Cleveland Cavaliers: Ryan Hollins#44: Utah Jazz: Taj Gray#45: NO/Oklahoma Hornets: Mirza Teletovic#46: Philidelphia 76ers: Louis Amondson#47: Utah Jazz: Quincy Douby#48: Washington Wizards: Matt Haryasz#49: Indiana Pacers: Taquan Dean#50: LA Lakers: Gerry McNamara#51: Denver Nuggets: Eric Hicks#52: Cleveland Cavaliers: Steve Novak#53: Seattle Sonics: Lior Eliahu#54: New Jersey Nets: V. Veremeenko#55: LA Clippers: Justin Williams#56: Toronto Raptors: Rashad Anderson#57: Minnesota Timberwolves: JP Batista#58: Dallas Mavericks: Brad Buckman#59: San Antonio Spurs: James White#60: Detroit Pistons: Dwyane Mitchell

2. nykfan4life

nykfan4life BBW Elite Member

are you kidding me with allen ray in the second round????? he is at least a mid first rounder.

3. CB4allstar

No. Show me a mock draft that has him in the first round.

4. nykfan4life

i don't see why he wouldn't. he's a really good player.

5. CB4allstar

Well, agains how me a mock draft that has him in the first round. Don't talk <Censored> unless you know what you're talking about.Anyway, you gonna post your first round?

6. nykfan4life

no because i can't pick out 30 players from a group of over 200 that enter the draft. i'm not talking <Censored> either, i'm just shocked that allen ray is a 2nd rounder. maybe it's just me.

7. CB4allstar

It is partly because he is severely undersized for a sg and he doesnt have pg skills, he turns the ball over alot and he plays pretty poor defense. I don't see why you are so excited over him.It would be cool if he went to Seattle. Haha Ray, Allen lol. haha Ray Allen!

8. nykfan4life

cuz i've seen him play alot and i like his game. he's a good shooter and slasher kinda like d wade.

9. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Mar 30 2006, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well, agains how me a mock draft that has him in the first round. Don't talk <Censored> unless you know what you're talking about.Anyway, you gonna post your first round?</div>He didnt talk <Censored> man calm your <Censored> down.

10. CB4allstar

I am calm. He just said are you kidding me so I told him that he was wrong and that he should stop talking <Censored> if he didn't even check where Ray was at.You calm your <Censored> down, no big deal.

11. nykfan4life

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Mar 30 2006, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I am calm. He just said are you kidding me so I told him that he was wrong and that he should stop talking <Censored> if he didn't even check where Ray was at.You calm your <Censored> down, no big deal.</div>you only put him in the 2nd round because that's what nbadraft.net had and you think it would be cool to have ray allen and allan ray on the same team. sorry but gm's don't pick players because their name is similar to someone else's. also nbadraft.net changes their mock draft all the time. the season isn't even over so that mock draft is not even remotely close to accurate.

12. CB4allstar

No not at all. Yes, I trust mock drafts because they know where players' will be drafted approximately. And I'm not gonna look like a jackass and put him in the 1st round when everyone knows that that's not where he will be. And also I listed allt he reasons above why he isn't in the 1st round so I'm not gonna talk about that again.

13. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Hawks don't need another forward, Rockets don't need a center, next time don't copy NBADraft.net so much, we all know you don't know who most of these players are.

14. CB4allstar

I didn't copy NBA draft net so much. I read all of their scouting reoprts. I had the Hawks draft Thomas because he is a great shotblocker and a good defensive big man. Something they need. And as for the Rockets, they need someone who can play PF and Center and someone who is healthy and ready to play if Yao goes down.

15. nykfan4life

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Mar 30 2006, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No not at all. Yes, I trust mock drafts because they know where players' will be drafted approximately. And I'm not gonna look like a jackass and put him in the 1st round when everyone knows that that's not where he will be. And also I listed allt he reasons above why he isn't in the 1st round so I'm not gonna talk about that again.</div>where did you say why allan ray shouldn't be drafted in the 1st round. the reason you gave was exactly what was said in the nbadraft.net scouting report.

16. CB4allstar

Yeah but that is also the same reason why he will be in the 2nd round so that's why I posted it.

17. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Mar 31 2006, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I didn't copy NBA draft net so much. I read all of their scouting reoprts. I had the Hawks draft Thomas because he is a great shotblocker and a good defensive big man. Something they need. And as for the Rockets, they need someone who can play PF and Center and someone who is healthy and ready to play if Yao goes down.</div> You don't spend a lottery pick on a center when you have all-star center who puts up 20/9 a game while you have holes everywhere else. The Hawks don't need a 6'9" 225 pound PF who is very raw.

18. Wade3

Wade3 BBW Elite Member

Charlotte-LeMarcus Aldridge Chicago-Rudy Gay Atlanta-Andrea Bargnani Portland-Adam Morrison Orlando-Rodney Carney Toronto-Shelden Williams Boston-Ronnie Brewer Seattle-Tyrus Thomas Houston-Rajon Rondo Minnesota-Randy Foye Chicago-JJ Redick Sacramento--Tiago Splitter Golden st.-Daniel Gibson Philadelphia-Richard Roby Utah-Brandon Roy Phoenix-Hilton Armstrong NO/OK-Josh Boone Washington-Mardy Collins Indiana-Brandon Rush New York-Kyle Lowry NO/OK-Hassan Adams Memphis-Nick Fazekas New Jersey-Marcus Williams Cleveland-Mike Gansey LA Lakers-Guillermo Diaz New Jersey-Marko Killingsworth Phoenix-Rudy Fernandez Dallas-Marcus Vinicius New York-Kevin Pittsnogle Portland-Taquan Dean

19. CB4allstar

Why would the Raptors draft Shelden Williams??? Chris Bosh anyone??

20. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Mar 30 2006, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It may be a bit too early for this but oh well. I feel like doing it now so without further ado:#1: Charlotte Bobcats-Rudy Gay#2: Chicago Bulls-LaMarcus Aldridge#3: Portland TrailBlazers-Adam Morrison#4: Atlanta Hawks-Tyrus Thomas#5: Toronto Raptors-Brandon Roy#6: Orlando Magic-Josh McRoberts#7: Seattle Sonics-Andrea Bargnani#8: Boston Celtics- Shelden Williams#9: Minnesota TimberWolves-Randy Foye#10: Houston Rockets-Patrick O'Bryant#11: Golden State Warriors-Rodney Carney#12: Chicago Bulls-Ronnie Brewer#13: Philidelphia 76ers: Joakim Noah#14: Utah Jazz: JJ Redick#15: NO/Oklahoma Hornets: Hilton Armstrong#16: NO/Oklahoma Hornets: Mardy Collins#17: Sacramento Kings-Glen Davis#18: Washington Wizards: Maurice Ager#19: Indiana Pacers: Rajon Rando#20: Phoenix Suns: Al Horford#21: New York Knicks: Hassan Adams#22: Cleveland Cavaliers: Marcus Williams#23: Memphis Grizzlies: Oleiksy Peherov#24: New Jersey Nets: Richard Robey#25: New Jersey Nets: Daniel Gibson#26: LA Lakers: Kevin Pittsnogle#27: Phoenix Suns: Rudy Fernandez#28: Dallas Mavericks: Josh Boone#29: New York Knicks: Paul Millsap#30: Portland TrailBlazers: Marco Killingsworth#31: LA Clippers: Dee Brown#32: Houston Rockets: Craig Smith#33: Portland TrailBlazers: Denham Brown#34: Atlanta Hawks: Paul Davis#35: Toronto Raptors: Guillermo Diaz#36: Orlando Magic: Mike Gansey#37: Seattle Sonics: Allen Ray#38: Boston Celtics: Marcus Vinicius#39: Detroit Pistons: Nick Fazekas#40: Milwaukee Bucks: Brandon Bowman#41: Boston Celtics: Thabo Sefolosha#42: Utah Jazz: Damir Markota#43: Cleveland Cavaliers: Ryan Hollins#44: Utah Jazz: Taj Gray#45: NO/Oklahoma Hornets: Mirza Teletovic#46: Philidelphia 76ers: Louis Amondson#47: Utah Jazz: Quincy Douby#48: Washington Wizards: Matt Haryasz#49: Indiana Pacers: Taquan Dean#50: LA Lakers: Gerry McNamara#51: Denver Nuggets: Eric Hicks#52: Cleveland Cavaliers: Steve Novak#53: Seattle Sonics: Lior Eliahu#54: New Jersey Nets: V. Veremeenko#55: LA Clippers: Justin Williams#56: Toronto Raptors: Rashad Anderson#57: Minnesota Timberwolves: JP Batista#58: Dallas Mavericks: Brad Buckman#59: San Antonio Spurs: James White#60: Detroit Pistons: Dwyane Mitchell</div>-LaMarcus Aldridge isn't leaving, and I'm pretty sure Thomas is staying in school too.-Atlanta can't pick another forward, no matter who's available. They'll pick Bargnani.-Orlando definitely won't pick McRoberts, and he won't even leave. You obviously had him there bc a mock draft on the net had him there. He said he was staying a few years at Duke.-You didn't take it from NBADraft.net? then why the hell would you put Patrick O'Bryant on there??? He is Michael Olowakandi II.-Celtics won't get Williams. They'll probably get a PG.-Foye to Minny? Are you kidding me? they already have 4 PGs!-Rodney Carney definitely won't slip out of the top 10.-Hilton Armstrong igoing 15th? WOW, why don't you leave a link. You're practically copying and pasting.-Glen Davis isn't leaving.-Hassan Adams is too high on your list. He'll preobably go 2nd round or very late 1st.-Pittsnoggle first round? Oh my God..-Daniel Gibson isn't leaving.-Millsap went a little early on your list. he's undersized.-I believe Justin Williams will go higher.