Postell signed with utah

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by rady, Sep 30, 2003.

1. rady

rady JBB JustBBall Member

Surprise. Surprise. Knick season-ticket sales are down - by nearly 2,000, The Post has learned.

Though they had roughly the same number of cancelations this summer as last, the Knicks' season-ticket base is now between 12,000 and 12,500, according to a club spokesman.

Last year, though the Knicks endured about 2,100 season-ticket cancelations, the club kept its base of 14,100 season-ticket holders because of new subscriptions gained off the waiting list.

This offseason, there was little new blood apparently, and 15 percent of season-ticket holders canceled (about 2,200). The figures include both full and partial plans.

The Knicks will put single-game tickets on sale starting Thursday at 9 a.m. at the Garden box office and noon at Ticketmaster.

* Knick free agent Lavor Postell has signed with Utah.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/3430.htm

2. knicks235

knicks235 JBB JustBBall Member

serves them right for having layden as a gm.postell will be missed i know he would have stayed if we played him but i know he will show the knicks what they missed out on

3. beasly3

beasly3 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting knicks235:</div><div class="quote_post">serves them right for having layden as a gm.postell will be missed i know he would have stayed if we played him but i know he will show the knicks what they missed out on</div>

I bet you Postell will turn out to be a good player. I thought he showed that two years ago but they stopped playing him.