Pryz Staying

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Road Blocker, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Road Blocker

Road Blocker One and Done

Joel is staying in Portland, announced today by Steve PattersonLink

2. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Why did u make this topic in two different forums??? lol just pick one forum or the other to post in lol not both. Can a mod delete this one or the other???

3. Road Blocker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Jul 4 2006, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why did u make this topic in two different forums??? lol just pick one forum or the other to post in lol not both. Can a mod delete this one or the other???</div>haha because i'm retarded today

4. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Huge blow to the Spurs here. Now who is going to play Center for them? They are probably looking for a trade now possibly for Finley or someone.

5. Road Blocker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jul 4 2006, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Huge blow to the Spurs here. Now who is going to play Center for them? They are probably looking for a trade now possibly for Finley or someone.</div>Yeah I'm wondering if they didn't offer him the full MLE. In my opinion, this was their player to lose.

6. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jul 4 2006, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Huge blow to the Spurs here. Now who is going to play Center for them? They are probably looking for a trade now possibly for Finley or someone.</div>There are still a few servicable big men on the FA market. Wright, Cato(if healthy), Collins, Ely, Butler(has yet to accept NY offer), Pollard, and heck even Olowokandi may be motivated by a chance to win?. Also there is a rumor of Brent Barry and the rights to Scola for Magloire...http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...ing_for_center/

7. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Your right. There are a few more. Im thinking Wright would be a good fit..

8. Sham

Sham BBW Member

I think it'll be interesting to see what McMillan does with the front court since he has so many experienced guys, except for Aldridge, who I think will still be a good contributer.