PTBD: Post Traumatic Basketball Disorder

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by AgentDrazenPetrovic, Oct 30, 2008.

1. AgentDrazenPetrovic

AgentDrazenPetrovic Anyone But the Lakers

Anyone else still in a real funk about what happened the other night? I'm still really depressed about it all. I posted on another board that that loss, was on the level of a playoff elimination in the way its making me feel. Hopefully it will go away tomorrow after the Blazers play the spurs.

:sigh:

I never even watched the Tivo of the game, and have been avoiding all sports talk, sports news, etc. This blows.

2. The Sebastian Express

The Sebastian Express Snarflepumpkin

I was super depressed during the game mostly because I was concerned about Greg. I never figured we would win the game, but the beat down was surely a surprise. I felt better last night after they kicked the crap out of the Clippers too though.

I however refuse to read espn or visit any other message boards because I cannot stand the gloating or chicken littleness that is sure to be happening.

I think perhaps you are taking it so hard because you had the unfortunate time of dealing with a bunch of drunk douchebag Laker fans immediately after the game.

Hopefully the boys come out on Friday all pumped for the home opener and the crowd gives them good home court against the Spurs. Although I imagine some of the crowd will be depressed that Greg isn't playing (and pray to God none of the bandwagoners who bought tickets boo him)

3. Jack RamsaysPants

Jack RamsaysPants Member

I've been more upset about the Hooligans posting all the crap about Greg the last 2 days.

4. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

I have a job and a hot wife and 2 kids. I'm too busy to be bummed!!!!

5. dpc

dpc BBF refugee

God hes annoying ^^^

Yeah I'm having problems dealing with it. No one here in Fargo to comfort me, all they want to talk about is the election and farming.

6. Rodolfo

Rodolfo Double Stamp>Triple Stamp

I felt a little down this morning when I was brushing my teeth and then I remembered how horrible I felt last year when we found out he was out for the year. 2-4 weeks is a lot easier to swallow. Gotta' feel bad for him showing up to opening night two years in a row in street clothes. Hope next season's first game is at home!:)

7. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

Quit lying! You know you had a sheep to comfort you!