Quinn is an imbecile on Howden

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Nov 14, 2019.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Watching him play, he sucks right now. On the PK unit he's laying way off a guy who had 128 points last year. Kakko is out and the dumbass puts McKegg on the 3rd line instead of Andersson. What the fuck is his problem with Lias. Gorton needs to send Howden to the minors to fix Quinn's stupidity.

2. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

This team is still way too reliant on going side to side with the puck and not shooting enough from the point. And yeah, Howden has sucked pretty bad. Maybe send him down and bring up Nieves or something.

3. strudwickisthebest

strudwickisthebest Well-Known Member

Wow the team got trashed tonight

4. kreidertime

I don't see much improvement under Quinn. Only positive tonight was Chytil. He looks like a different player than last year. Unfortunately, he still is atrocious on draws . Hayes by the way who is having a pathetic year with 7 points and he's back to sucking on faceoffs at 44%. Another moronic Philly signing.

5. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

That game was over halfway through the first, really poor defensive effort especially on the PK, one of the frustrating things about watching a young team. Boils down to a split playing Pitt/TB, I'll take it.

6. kreidertime

Fast over 19 minutes of icetime. Howden over 14 minutes. Andersson 3:55 of icetime. Can't wait until this coach is fired.

7. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

Have to say I'm mildly disappointed Trouba so far. Shaky on defensive to be kind and is not providing all that much offensively.

8. kreidertime

I wasn't a Trouba fan all along when an absurd amount of people in our fan base were dreaming of adding him here. He's not an offensive defenseman so expecting that is a waste. Gorton finally got smart and didn't give him a no trade or movement clause. So, they can deal him down the line if they wish. Problem is Fox, DeAngelo and Lundkvist are all small. I'm very disappointed in Gorton and JD not having any control over the stupidity of this coach. Clearly he doesn't understand this is a rebuild. When you play Fast, McKegg and Smith more than your 7th pick in the draft, you're incompetent as a head coach.