Rakim: The Seventh Seal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 7Goat, Jul 6, 2007.

1. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

I heard it was supposed to drop tomorrow (7/7/07). Not sure about that though.Any news on it?

2. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

It's supposed to be released tomorrow but that's kind've a weird date. Aren't cd's usually released on a tuesday?

3. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Well whatever the case, it should be dope.

4. l?ckdown

l?ckdown BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Jul 6 2007, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's supposed to be released tomorrow but that's kind've a weird date. Aren't cd's usually released on a tuesday?</div>It's basically supposed to coincide with the date. 7/7/07= Seventh Seal. People are still gonna luv it and buy it no matter what. His flow is still there (with that hot Classic Remix that was dropped earlier)

5. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Yeah I still listen to Classic a lot... it's awesome.Those 4 should create a rap group :shok:

6. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

His verse in Classic is hot. Thats the only verse I bother listen to still. because Kanye comes after and I dont wanna listen to him.This is gonna be GOOD. I mean. GREAT.leaks anyone?

7. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

I checked this afternoon and didn't find one on album base. I haven't tryed looking anywhere else though.

8. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

It's usually on albumbase early.I checked a few forums and it hasn't leaked yet. It's probably coming out at a later date?

9. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Yeah I haven't heard anything yet so I think it's coming out later. I haven't even seen what the album cover looks like.

10. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

I just read somewhere earlier that its coming in the Fall. On wiki, someone wrote that its out 9/7/07..

11. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

I love Rakim. OF the new people wu tang has introduced over the years he is probably the most original. I gotta download that cd.edit: I just read it comes out in september, that sucks...

12. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 7 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I love Rakim. OF the new people wu tang has introduced over the years he is probably the most original. I gotta download that cd.edit: I just read it comes out in september, that sucks...</div>What do you mean by that? Are you implying that Rakim was introduced into hip hop by Wu-tang? [​IMG]

13. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LakersFan247 @ Jul 7 2007, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What do you mean by that? Are you implying that Rakim was introduced into hip hop by Wu-tang? [​IMG]</div>I meant of the new wu tang members. Dont get so melodramatic on me.

14. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 7 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I meant of the new wu tang members. Dont get so melodramatic on me.</div>What do new wu-tang members have to do with Rakim? I'm just curious what you meant. Because the way you said it, you were saying Rakim is one of the most original artists ever produced by wu-tang. So I was like...wtf. :dunno:

15. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

This album and Common's Finding Forever should make 2007 a good year for music. Nothing like the 90's though [​IMG]

16. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

Man, how long do you think it will be 'till this gets leaked? I'm dying to hear it. I'm also really curious to see the album cover just because I wanna see if they make the cover as bad as the one for The Master.