Rams might be bad this year

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by ramsflafan, Jul 20, 2004.

1. ramsflafan

ramsflafan nfl-*****s member

if Wilkens didn't have such a great year last year they probably would have been a 500 team. I hate to say it but last year they had an easy schedule, all things point to a less then celler season. the good news usually when i am sure of something the oppisite usually happens.

2. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Welcome Ramsfan,

I think the rams will get a wild card this year, but I don't like the direction they are heading and the organization needs to get rid of Martz and his ridiculous play calling. If bulger can protect the ball a little better you guys will be ok but it doesn't seem like your team is moving forward and I don't think it will until coaching staff is overhauled and you bring in a defensive guy becuase you already have a bunch of good young talent on offense and could use a better defensive minded head coach especially with lovie gone.

3. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

I have the Rams in my top 5 for NFC, i would'nt think they would do bad this year. News to me.

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

They will probably finish below Seattle, but shouldn't have any problem beating out San Fran and Arizona.

5. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2004)</div><div class='quotemain'>They will probably finish below Seattle, but shouldn't have any problem beating out San Fran and Arizona.</div>

I concur w/ Sf. Their defense is lacking. Other than Torry Holt, their playmakers are getting older or inconsistent.

The only absolute about the Rams is that Martz is a better O Co-ordinator than HC.

6. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i hate the rams but i still they have an offensive power house... i think Bulger is the real deal and maybe a force to reckoned w/... i see them where they got last year, maybe farther

7. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

There is no chance in hell that the rams get further than last yr. They will NOT win the NFC West.

8. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I agree, they will not win the NFC West, but they will still put a scare in a few teams. Don't be surprised if they continue to play tough. I've been surprised the past few years at how well they have actually played.