Randolph Fined

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Mel JBB, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Mel JBB

Mel JBB JBB Webmaster

ORELIVE -- "Talk is nice, but it's time to show me. Show me.''

Read More...

2. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

He just never seems to stop. Either he says something or does something but he always has a headline. I really think Portland needs to dump him as soon as they can. Then again,who would want him?

3. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

Webber for Z-Bo = Most logical trade scnenerio I can think of.

4. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">P.A.P. Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Webber for Z-Bo = Most logical trade scnenerio I can think of.</div>

that makes a lot of sense. webber at this stage of his career would be an excellent mentor to aldridge and their other young wannabe studs.

5. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

Why would Philly want Randolph?

6. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

<div class="quote_poster">P.A.P. Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Webber for Z-Bo = Most logical trade scnenerio I can think of.</div>
    Yeah, and you really think the Sixers would go for that trade? At least Webber provides some veteran leadership. If we get Randolph the only thing he will do is get out of shape and ruin our whole team chemistry. If nothing works, just trade him to the Knicks! [​IMG]

7. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah, and you really think the Sixers would go for that trade? At least Webber provides some veteran leadership. If we get Randolph the only thing he will do is get out of shape and ruin our whole team chemistry.</div>

Great Analysis.

Sixers: Going Nowhere with current roster
    Webber: Contract expires in 2 years

I think you guys really don't understand how good Randolph is. He's one of the best post players in the NBA, and with his combination of a outside and inside game, he can bring something much better to the 76ers than Webber. A change of scenery is all he needs to return to his high level of player from a couple years ago.

Though...I just realized that Mo Cheeks is the coach of the Sixers. That wouldn't work out.