Randy Savage To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall Of Fame

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jan 12, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

”Macho Man” Randy Savage will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame over Wrestlemania 31 weekend, TMZ.com confirmed on Monday.

The publication noted the announcement is scheduled for this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw. While we cannot independently confirm the specifics of the TMZ report, we can confirm that Savage has been the most talked about name for a WWE Hall of Fame induction this year. In fact, it’s something I’ve mentioned recently, I just can’t seem to find the link where I did.

Savage’s WWE Hall of Fame induction was a point of discussion in Steve Austin’s interview with Vince McMahon last December. McMahon indicated an induction was coming but couldn’t confirm if it would be over Wrestlemania 31 weekend. You can read highlights of that discussion at this link.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/randy-savage-inducted-wwe-hall-fame/

2. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Longstanding rumour has it that Savage's scorched earth history with the WWE, which included never having him back or around on special occasions, was due to him having sex with Stephanie McMahon when she was a young teenager, which was also the reason he left the WWE. Seems like a good enough reason to keep him away?