Rangers vs Jackets

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Nov 13, 2021.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Looking forward to another shitty pp night with Kreider and Strome on the 1st pp unit as the organization continues to ruin Kakko and Lafreniere.

2. kreidertime

Seriously this McKegg bullshit has to stop I can’t believe they’re fucking this kid Barron over like this. McKegg is awful

3. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Chytil placed on IR and as dump said for some reason it’s mckegg over Barron as the replacement. Chytil when healthy can go in the future trade for a center. I like the kid but he is always hurt.

4. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

Is Mika Zibanejad even on the roster?

5. mrmel29

Lol. 3 goals in 1:03 and the rangers are up 4-2. Panarin, Kreids and trouba scoring.

6. NYR31

NYR31 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

we’re basically getting goals from 3-4 players right now. The moment those guys get in any kind of cold streak we’re screwed.

7. NYR31

Looks like LaF has the lowest TOI through 2 periods. Unless he’s hurt we’re doing a really good job of fucking him over.

8. Ranger71

The first 3 min of the 3rd are usually a problem for them so hopefully they can get through.

9. mrmel29

Rangers win 5-3. Tough game tmo with the devs with most likely giorgiev in nets.

10. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

Good win. the three goals in just over a minute in the 2nd period was a lot of fun to watch! Kreider's game reminds me of John LeClair circa 96-98. Scores almost all of his goals within a stick length of the goalie. Big dude, tough to move, posts up near the goal real well and scores grimey goals

11. kreidertime

What's the point of having Reeves if our goalie is going to get run every fucking game.

12. kreidertime

Lafreniere. 9.44 of ice time. 12 seconds on the PP. Please put him in the AHL with a real coach where eventually he'll ask for a trade out of this fucking joke organization. Kakko over 16 minutes of icetime. 38 seconds on the PP. SMH. Good plan on getting him going. Panarin clearly doesn't want to or has no clue how to play with this guy. Put him in the AHL or get him a center.

13. mrmel29

Dump, it would help if our defenseman would stop checking people into our friggin goalie although I do think once headed at the goalie players are getting their moneys worth. At least Kreids went after him. Don’t know what the dopes next to the play were staring at. Don’t know what to make of this team. They might be the worst 8-3-3 ever but bottom line is they are 8-3-3 which is good and only a point out of first in by far the BEST DIVISION in hockey. I think kakko is playing well, just has been snakebit getting in the scoreboard and is doing all the other things like getting pucks along the wall and defensively and will be alright. I don’t know what to make of Laf. He’s not getting as much playing time as we’d all like but boy when he’s out there he looks like he’s just going thru the motions. He needs to start playing a lot more aggressively when he’s out there and start making a difference. He needs to do something to have this coach put him out there more. If he wasn’t the number one overall he would surely be in the ahl already.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
  14. kreidertime

Lafreniere to me has quit on this coach and rightly so. It's insulting to play a player like Strome over him on the first PP unit. This team has shown it has zero ability to beat a team like the Islanders or Hurricanes when they rev it up and play playoff type hockey. Zibanejad, Strome and Panarin are consistently no show vs. those teams when it matters. Lafreniere should request to go to the AHL. Better yet, if dumb fuck Drury isn't going to use Barron he might as well let him and Lafreniere play all the time together in order to develop chemisty. IMO, Chytil has to go. This guy is so fragile it's not a player that the Rangers are going to factor in going forward. They could still get a lot for him. If they think Barron can be a good NHL center than trade for a wing you think can mesh with him and Lafreniere. If not then go get a center.

15. NYR31

i don’t think our record is sustainable though. More GA than GF and seem to always give up lots of shots against and about 60% of our goals are coming from 4 players. Dangerous way to live.

16. Ranger71

At least Panarin figured out he needs to shoot more to keep other teams honest. Now if only Z could get going. Kreider is playing up to his contract so far this year. Nice to see Trouba make some plays as i rip on him but he's been better of late. Miller looks underwhelming still to say the least.