Rashard Lewis Is Fantastic

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Shard, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Shard

Shard Hi2u

The hell with Kevin Durant, Lewis 35/8 in a huge comeback win over Utah. Nearly all of his points coming in the second half. Good game from Nick as well, and Gelebale made some clutch shots. I won't lie, I was somewhat happy when we were down 20 in the second half since my mind has been set on ping pong balls for some time but it was real nice to see the team come back from such a large margin and show resilience.

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

39-13 final period to snatch the win by three.

It's wins like that which make the draft seem pointless.

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Also nice to see Gelabale come up with two clutch threes in the last.

4. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

Seems like we play with much more energy when Wilks and Watson are paired together.

Great comeback game for Sweet Lew, b/c his performance against the Lakers was about as uninspiring as I have seen him all year.

To the Bob Hill's credit, we have played hard the entire season. That is the only credit that I will give him though.

5. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

I don't know if I'd credit Bob Hill with that. Teams usually play harder when little-used players get a chance to step into the rotation, which is especially true in the absence of a guy who dominates the ball like Ray. With Rashard, Luke, and RoboSwift all missing time this year, the lineup has often had an extra boost from a guy trying to earn some more minutes.