Rasheed Apologizes

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by ~Fatality~, Dec 13, 2003.

1. ~Fatality~

~Fatality~ JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">
    "I made a few comments that some people found objectionable," Wallace said in a statement. "Like everyone, I have a right to express an opinion, which I did.

"But, I regret using street language to express my opinion because everyone has focused on these few comments when I said other things. It was not my intent to offend anyone."
    </div>

Full Story http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...llace_6&cid=545

2. Butter

Butter JBB Blood Sugar Baby

Great that he apologized. People must have been really shocked at his language. He didnt have to explode like that. Next time, watch your mouth infront of the public sheed.

3. Emo

Emo Active Member

Was that apology legit? Because I can't stand it when athletes have to use statements to apologize to people. Why can't they just talk from their own mouth without needing a paper for assistance?

4. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post"> Why can't they just talk from their own mouth without needing a paper for assistance?</div>

Because whenever Sheed talks he digs himself deeper!

And I'm a Blazer fan!

5. jbbBlaze

jbbBlaze JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting The Answer:</div><div class="quote_post">Great that he apologized. People must have been really shocked at his language. He didnt have to explode like that. Next time, watch your mouth infront of the public sheed.</div>

Who are you to tell him to "watch his mouth"?..
    it might be just me but thats disrespectful right there..if you was to walk up to Sheed talkin like that you would be lookin at gettin a smack..maybe its just me tho...1

6. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Blaze:</div><div class="quote_post">Who are you to tell him to "watch his mouth"?..
    it might be just me but thats disrespectful right there..if you was to walk up to Sheed talkin like that you would be lookin at gettin a smack..maybe its just me tho...1</div>

It's not disrespectful. Answer's right. He does need to shut his mouth because not only does he embarrass himself, he embarrasses the Portland TrailBlazers organization, the Blazer fans, and the NBA commissioner. And please don't tell me you being a Blazer fan, isn't tired of him.

7. jbbBlaze

jbbBlaze JBB JustBBall Member

Its the way you guys go about saying it..like you would really talk that <font color="Red">edit</font> to his face..of course he needs to chill but WHO THE <font color="Red">edit </font> ARE YOU TO TELL HIM TO "watch his mouth"..Answer was actin like he was really talkin to Sheed on the street like "Yo Sheed watch your mouth"..whats that all about?..your talking about someone being an embarrassment with your favourite player being Kobe LOL..what that all about too..1

8. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Blaze:</div><div class="quote_post">your talking about someone being an embarrassment with your favourite player being Kobe LOL..what that all about too..1</div>

Listen, Kobe may be in trouble for what he did, but at least he doesn't go out to the public and make a big fool of himself by making ridiculous statements, or breaking his own technical foul record. So you check yourself on who you call an embarrassment.

9. Trail_Blazer76

Trail_Blazer76 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Listen, Kobe may be in trouble for what he did, but at least he doesn't go out to the public and make a big fool of himself by making ridiculous statements.</div>

Ummm, you really think that cheating and getting caught (and being accused of rape) is less embarassing than making silly comments and getting fined, or getting technical fouls?

10. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Trail_Blazer76:</div><div class="quote_post">Ummm, you really think that cheating and getting caught (and being accused of rape) is less embarassing than making silly comments and getting fined, or getting technical fouls?</div>

Ok TB, you got me. :thumbsup: