Rasheed looks to be happy again

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by Pistonfan11, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>One key element I see with the Pistons, especially 'Sheed and Webber, is that they appear to once again be having fun. 'Sheed looks to be rejuvinated because he can now roam around the perimeter which opens his options. It's no secret for Detroit. When 'Sheed is "feeling it", they are very capable of blowing open any game because they are playing better team defense. Webber's passing and enthusiasm is becoming contagious and their recent success directly displays this.</div>I read this on ESPN.comI would have to agree with the man who wrote this. The more you watch them play, the more loosened up they have become, and that has equalled victories. Earlier in the season I was worried about Rasheeds body language, but now he seems to be happy with Webber, and with the 10-3 record he has brought us.

2. Bad BoY RiP 32

Bad BoY RiP 32 BBW Member

I noticed Sheed wasn't happy w/ Mohammed but now w/ Webber he seems to be baCk to his old Sheed self. HoLLa baCk

3. phoenix suns

phoenix suns BBW Member

It's only a matter of time before he blows up again or sours the team w/ his mood.Webber takes pressure off of Wallace, but the pressure will build back up during the playoffs.

4. Bad BoY RiP 32

Bad BoY RiP 32 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phoenix suns @ Feb 15 2007, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It's only a matter of time before he blows up again or sours the team w/ his mood.Webber takes pressure off of Wallace, but the pressure will build back up during the playoffs.</div>Yeah we all seen Sheed's "mood swings" but when he is on top of his game he's a beast. Sheed has 2 years after this year left on his deal and I think next year there will be a competition between Maxiell and Amir Johnson who will be his eventual replacement in 09.Maxiell is very explosive and has a chance to be the next Big Ben w/ more offense but Amir just looks like one of those special players who could turn into the next JO or KG. I think JMax wants to start but I think by 09 Amir will be starting but Maxiell will be our 6th man. HoLLa baCk

5. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Webber. I think initially things went well enough in Philly, before they started losing.

6. Mobruler

Mobruler BBW VIP

Having another bonafide scorer with you in the post is a tremendous asset for a scoring power forward. It changes the way teams defend you and really gives you alot more flexibility on offense. I can't blame him for being much happier, he is getting much easier buckets.

7. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

And he seems to be more healthy and doesn't have to do as much as the team wanted him to do when Chauncey was out.