Rate The Draft!

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by wolverine30, Aug 31, 2006.

1. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

Re: Rate The Draft!

i think the portland trailblazers had a phenomenal draft!i give them an A because they drafted 2 quality young players and traded tyrus thomas for aldridge!i was mad when they drafted thomas!HOW DO YOU RATE THE DRAFT!

2. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>i was mad when they drafted thomas!</div> They announced the trade before the pick was taken. But I agree with them having a good draft even though they made some meaningless deals in the process. Old news though.

3. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

it was an A because an A would simply be portland getting even just 1 good player.

4. Illosophee

Illosophee BBW Elite Member

<span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">I'll give Portland an A because they grabbed a ton of young players who might eventually reach their peak and help the team win games. I mean, for next season? This team hasn't done anything too incredible, but for the future? Portland has picked up great players.You know what's crazy, though? Portland went into the Rookie Draft wanting LaMarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy and Sergio Rodriguez. When they left the draft, they had all three of them. That's fascinating.</span>

5. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

I'll give them a A for the whole off-season because this team/fans have had nothing to look forward to for a very long time. They acquire absolute idiots with huge contracts, they gave Zach Randolph a ton of money, Darius Miles an unwarranted very large contract. So to pick up two potential great young players and Jamaal Macloire, I'll give them a thumbs up. Plus you can't beat the 1,2 punch of Dan Dickau and Raef LaFrentz..... :HAHAHA:

6. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

Here is something to discuss. Should they have kept Thomas and used them as their 3, where he wants to play and a position of need?Jack JackRoy RoyThomas or UdokaRandolph Randolph/AldrichPryzbilla PryzbillaI think the first option looks much better if you ask me.