Ravens at Steelers

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Uptown, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Uptown

Uptown NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Discuss the game here... Go Ravens!

2. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Steelers have this game in a bag man, they aren't gonna be able to stop 'em.

3. Uptown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rockANDallstar @ Oct 27 2005, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Steelers have this game in a bag man, they aren't gonna be able to stop 'em.</div> I have fate in my team lol [​IMG] .. we'll see what happens.

4. Uptown

IT'S GAME TIME!

5. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Woo Beautiful TD by Heath Miller!7-0 1st QT

6. Uptown

The steelers are moving the ball on us easily....edit: Beatiful leap to get the TD by Chester Taylor.Games tied 7-7.

7. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

End of 1st Quarter.Knew it would be a close game, everybody gotta understand that anything can happen in rivarly games.

8. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Ohh Yeah, how about that tight punt by Roethlisberger on the 1 yard line????

9. Uptown

Jamal Lewis just fumbled and gave Pittsburgh good field position.

10. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

10-7 SteelersTight game so far.

11. Uptown

A. Thomas with the INT! Besides the first drive our D is looking really good thus far. We're getting sacks and forcing turnovers.edit: Games tied 10-10.

12. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Roethlisberger looks very shaky for some reason. He doesn't look like the same Big Ben that I've seen in previous games.

13. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Yeah, he took a big hit earlier thats why.

14. Uptown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 31 2005, 10:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Roethlisberger looks very shaky for some reason. He doesn't look like the same Big Ben that I've seen in previous games.</div> Yeah that's what I mentioned to xpostxscript on aim. However, our defense is looking solid. Chris McAlister had a sure INT that one drive but he managed to drop it. Good game...

15. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Another TD pass to Heath Miller which makes it 17-10 Steelers

16. The Marine

The Marine BBW Member

Good game so far, I still think Ravens will make a comeback.

17. Uptown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Another TD pass to Heath Miller which makes it 17-10 Steelers</div>Horrible D on that drive. Way too much open space for WRs and TEs. edit: Anthony Wright is playing well tonight besides the 2 INTs he's moving us down the field.

18. JHair

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uptown @ Nov 1 2005, 12:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Another TD pass to Heath Miller which makes it 17-10 Steelers</div>Horrible D on that drive. Way too much open space for WRs and TEs. edit: Anthony Wright is playing well tonight besides the 2 INTs he's moving us down the field. </div> Yeah he looks real good, I wasn't expecting him to be playing so well tonight. Lets just say he looks better tonight than Boller does when he is healthy.I think the Steelaz will win though [​IMG]

19. Uptown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rockANDallstar @ Oct 31 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uptown @ Nov 1 2005, 12:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SickVick7 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Another TD pass to Heath Miller which makes it 17-10 Steelers</div>Horrible D on that drive. Way too much open space for WRs and TEs. edit: Anthony Wright is playing well tonight besides the 2 INTs he's moving us down the field. </div>Yeah he looks real good, I wasn't expecting him to be playing so well tonight. Lets just say he looks better tonight than Boller does when he is healthy.I think the Steelaz will win though [​IMG] </div>I didn't expect such a close game. Right now it should be 17-16 but Stover missed the 43 yarder. Really good game tho, our D is also looking good despite the fact that on some plays they leave the WRs and TEs too open.edit: DAMN! Another missed INT.

20. JHair

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uptown @ Nov 1 2005, 12:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I didn't expect such a close game. Right now it should be 17-16 but Stover missed the 43 yarder. Really good game tho, our D is also looking good despite the fact that on some plays they leave the WRs and TEs too open.</div> Yeah I hate to say it for Pittsburgh, but this game might go right down to the wire, the Ravens are playing on defense the way that they are SUPPOSED to! Even without Ray-Lew-52.