Raw Report 5/18/15 – Unfortunately I’m A Notorious Line Jumper!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, May 19, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

In Ring Segment

The Authority to the ring to solid heat. Trip in his power suit, Steph in a red sleeveless pants jumper.

Steph – Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw. I have to ask you one question, did you miss me? (heat) You missed the sweet sound of my voice like I missed you. It’s great to be back, especially after such a great night by The Authority. It’s great to be winners, not that you understand that. Last night Rollins defeated four opponents at Payback. The future has never been stronger, and his name is Seth Rollins!

Trip – That’s right, and all of you that questioned our choice of Rollins will question no longer as he’s proved he’s everything we say he is. We’re great at our jobs, and I hate to be the guy who say, ‘I told you so.’ But, I told you so. Seth Rollins is the future of the WWE. (heat)

Steph – That’s why tonight we pay tribute to him, Seth Rollins, Architect of A Dream! While Rollins is basking in the victory of last night, his three opponents – Randy Orton (pop), Roman Reigns (heat), and Dean Ambrose (bigger pop), will have the honor of acknowledging their inferiority as they go to the back of the line!

Trip – That’s right, you just couldn’t get the job done. Championships are for those who can rise to the occasion. Speaking of Championships, drum roll please!

Steph whips the cloth off the IC Title on a table in the ring, and there’s absolutely no reaction.

Steph – Ladies and gentlemen, the now vacant IC Championship that Daniel Bryan so eloquently surrendered in the ring last week. And Daniel, I know you’re watching at home, on TV…

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Steph – Yes, it’s true, Daniel Bryan had to surrender the Title, and you’re at home watching on TV. No, wait, you don’t own a TV. You’re picking berries, or chopping wood, or, whatever it is that you do, but I know how much courage it took to admit that I was right. In two years you had to relinquish two Championships in two years, because your body cannot take it. But unlike Bryan’s career, the show must go on.

Trip – That’s right, when one door closes, another opens. That is why in two weeks we will crown a new IC Champion. The most resilient Champion in history, because it will be decided inside the Elimination Chamber!

Elimination Chamber video.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...d-virginia-streaming-live-results-discussion/