Raw Results 1/12/15 – Is It Because I’ve Been A Bad Wittle Boy?

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jan 13, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Cole says TMZ broke the story that Savage will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. They expect Savage’s name will be announced tonight on Raw. The WWE WHC contract signing will be tonight.

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of the firing of Rowan, Ryback, and Ziggler. Cena looked like a kicked puppy.

In Ring Segment

Cena to the ring, all riled up, showing off his favorite towel. He gives his towel to a young girl all decked out in red Cena gear. They go to announce with Cole, JBL and Booker T. Heat for Cena.

Cena – All riled up in New Orleans! Great to be back in the town that hosted WrestleMania! Bourbon St. is about being loud, having a party, acting a fool! This ain’t like last week, even though The Authority is back in power. I can’t believe I work for two people who are not in power because they worked hard and earned it, but because they had their whipping boy hold a hostage and expected me to gamble with his life. I made that choice, I own it, and I’d make it a thousand times over, it was the right thing to do. Here’s what gets me upset. Trip, a 13 time Champ, first bid HoFer, for everything he’s accomplished in this ring, is only going to be remembered as a slimy, conniving, backstabbing, power hungry sociopath whose goal everyday is to wake up and make all our lives miserable! If you don’t believe me, look at what happened last week – Rowan, Ryback, and The Authority who claims to listen to the ‘Universe’, had the gall to fire Ziggler! Maybe they’re listening tonight. You all like Dolph Ziggler?

“YES!”

Cena – Did any of those guys deserve to be fired last week?

“NO!”

Cena – Do you want to see all of those guys right here on Raw tonight?

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Cena – Well The Authority, the great city of New Orleans has spoken. I want to talk to everyone watching around the world. Get on social media right now and #AuthoritySucks! If they’re too deaf here tonight, they will see you. If they can’t hear or see you, that makes them deaf, blind, and stupid! But I know Trip and Steph and they probably are deaf, blind and stupid, so I have me a Plan B. Because in two weeks I face Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins for the WWE WHC. My Plan B is simple, I will win. I’m showing up hell bent for leather, and I’m leaving WWE WHC! (pop) When Royal Rumble is over, the very second I say the Champ is here, is the very moment I say, you can’t see me. I’m going to take that Championship and go home. I’m going to wait. I’m going to wait until they get their jobs back. I’ll be at home with the most coveted prize in the WWE. (Like Brock has done for months, what’s the big difference?) What is that going to do to Raw, The Authority, Smackdown, if there’s no Championship at WrestleMania?

Trip’s music hits and out he comes with Steph in a black power suit, black top, black choker, hair back in a ponytail. Cole says the three didn’t get a severance package. JBL gets bitchy about their disloyalty. Much heat for The Authority.

Steph – Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! John are you even listening to yourself out here? #AuthoritySucks, how original. I’m sure, if I’m Rowan, Ryback or Ziggler, who are sitting at home because of you, will be happy to see you win at Royal Rumble, then take your proverbial ball and go home. I’m sure these people would like you to turn your back on them, like you did your teammates with that whole sacrifice you’re willing to make.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-open-thread-new-orleans-louisiana-live-results-discussion/