Raw Results 1/19/15 – STING! Get Back Here Sting!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jan 21, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Video

A lovely opening video for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. They also included Rosa Parks, Jackie Robinson, Condoleezza Rice, Nelson Mandela in a most beautiful way. Then Jesse Owens, Thurgood Marshall, Muhammad Ali, and Barack Obama. Most of it was in black and white video, and so touching, as the WWE always does. Everyone is on their feet clapping and cheering.

Music & Pyro

In Ring Segment

Brock Lesnar and Heyman to the ring.

Heyman – Ladies and gentlemen, my name is…

The fans finish for him, but it’s Brock who cuts him off with a head shake and taking the mic.

Brock – I’m here to fight baby. Seth Rollins, get your ass out here boy!

Cheers! Heyman after the mic, but Brock pushes him away.

Brock – That’s right, when I show up, it’s business time baby. Rollins, you got about ten seconds to get your weasely ass out here.

Rollins doesn’t come out.

Brock – That’s what I thought baby. I show up, and you’re nowhere to be found.

The Authority’s music hits and out comes Trip. Video of the fight in the ring after the contract signing on Raw last week.

Trip – Brock, Paul, I get it. You’re upset, I understand why you’re upset. Rollins curb stomped your head into the ground and you’re upset, I get it. Here’s the thing, Brock, wouldn’t you have done the same thing? I seem to recall you suplexing Rollins first. So, I’m just sayin’, maybe it understandable what Rollins did. Maybe we should all just calm down, go in the back, get you a nice big juicy steak. Paul and I go back and talk about this like businessmen and put this behind us.

Brock – Are you here to fix this, or are you here to fight?

Heyman (off mic) – This is your meal ticket! This is your meal ticket! This guy pays the bills! He pays the bills! Calm down!

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-open-thread-dallas-texas-live-results-discussion/