Raw Results 2/16/15 – Takes More Than A Couple Of Parlor Tricks To Get Under My Skin

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Feb 16, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

The go home to Fast Lane where we find out who face Brock Lesnar. And, Sting will be there. What’s next for Trip tonight?

Raw Starts

Music & Pryo

In Ring Segment

Cena’s music hits to mixed reaction, as usual. Cena to the ring with his usual vigor.

Cena – We getting ready! We are less than a week from Fast Lane on the WWE Network. No doubt about it, that crowd in Memphis will be rocking, but looking around here, I’m amazed, WWE ‘Universe’ as far as the eye can see. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know Orlando is Raw! Speaking of Raw, I need to talk about what happened last week. Take a look.

Video of the fight between Rusev and Cena last week.

Cena – All too familiar sign, Rusev crushing and opponent, and it was me. I’m here to say no more. That was me being bashed into that LED board, but I’m here to say, NO MORE! Rusev is a super athlete, undefeated, but a lot of talk that he’s unstoppable, but that’s a load of crap. I’m not going to bore you with my resume, but I will say this, my name is John Cena, and at Fast Lane, I’ll beat Rusev. I’ll save him the strategy work and tell you how I’m gonna do it. The way to beat someone like Rusev is to take the fight to Rusev. I been coming down that ramp for 12 years, slide in with a smile, I love this. I love when you boo. (BOO) I love it. I love when you all cheer too. (pop) Because this is what Raw is about. Action, excitement, making noise and having fun! Having fun ain’t gonna cut it against Rusev. For a long time, many people have asked, when’s John Cena gonna change? No matter who the opponent or what the match, I have always believed that the only way I could win was my way, with a smile on my face. Along comes Rusev. Undefeated and saying I lack the aggression it takes to compete with him. You want aggression? You got it, pal! This Sunday, there ain’t gonna be high fives, just five fingers balled up in a fist. This Sunday there will be no smiles, only reckless abandon. I will make history by being the first WWE Superstar to best Rusev. This Sunday I fight for respect, but most importantly, I fight to win the US Championship!

Rusev’s music hits. Rusev to the stage, Lana in tow in a brown suit.

Lana – Typical John Cena, always throwing the same tired rhetoric. You just don’t get it. Your problem isn’t that you’re a stupid American, but that you live in a deluded…

“USA!” chants.

Lana – You live in a delusional world where your cup is half full. Rusev and I live in reality. Rusev is the super athlete, the US Champion, and superior to any WWE Superstar, including yourself, the man that never gives up. I have news for you, you always come back after your last beating, but I make you a promise, this time, there is no coming back.

“USA!” chants.

Rusev – I don’t need your USA! John Cena, this Sunday, I will destroy you, and all you stand for. Your body, your spirit, your little will to live will be crushed. (“What?”)

Cena – Rusev, you’ve won a lot of fights, but you’ve never had your ass kicked. You so much as make one more move, you’re going to lose a fight. You’re gonna get your (voice cracks) ass kicked.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...do-florida-streaming-live-results-discussion/