Raw Results 2/9/15 – Dirty Finishes…Dirty Finishes Everywhere!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Feb 11, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Trip wants to face Sting at Fast Lane, will Sting answer. Rusev pays tribute to Cena tonight!

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of The Authority starting Raw last week.

Music & Pyro

In Ring Segment

Reigns through the stands to the ring. Video of Big Show beating Reigns last week, then Reigns returning to take out Big Show and Rollins, helping Bryan win his match. Reigns gets a mixed reaction from the fans.

Reigns – This time last week I stood here the winner of the 2015 Royal Rumble Match. (heat) When you win the Royal Rumble Match, you guarantee your spot at WrestleMania. Which says I fight Brock Lesnar and I beat Brock Lesnar for the WWE WHC! (heat) Also, The Authority made it clear that I’m not the guy they want in that spot. (mixed) That means the way I prove myself is I win Royal Rumble Match, beat Bryan at Fast Lane (heat), go on to WrestleMania and beat Brock Lesnar for the WWE WHC, then I will do it. This point on, I don’t care who gets in my way. You get in my way, I got a spear with your name on it. You can bet your ass that you can believe that!

Bryan out to “YES!” “YES!” “YES!” He’s all smiles. “YES!” “YES!” “YES!” fill the arena while he’s in the ring.

Bryan – Easy there big dog. I didn’t come out here to fight you. I came out to thank you. Last week you came out and speared Big Show, which was amazing! Without that Rollins might have beaten me, I might have been a goner. I wanted to thank you for the opportunity last week. But now you have an opportunity of your own at Fast Lane. You vs me. The winner face Brock Lesnar for the WWE WHC at WrestleMania.

Bryan waits and the “YES!” “YES!” “YES!” goes again, but not as loud.

Bryan – I get it, you’re bigger than me, your stronger than me. When it comes to looks, I’d say we’re about even. (Reigns laughs) But the reality is, and everyone here knows this, when it comes to wrestling, I am the better wrestler than you!

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

The Authority’s music and out they come. Steph in a purple dress leading Trip, Kane and Big Show. They stay on the stage.

Steph – Hang on a second gentlemen. I know you two are ramped up for Fast Lane, we’re all so excited. Fast Lane, for new subscribers is available for free on the WWE Network, as is the entire month of February.

Trip – The same PPV where I will go face to face with Sting. If he shows up. It’s been two weeks since I called Sting out, I have yet to hear a word. So I am giving him to the end of the night. Sting, if you’re listening, I want an answer by the end of tonight! Are you a man, or are you the coward that I think you are?

Steph – That’s right, tensions are incredibly high, with everyone. I think that’s why the two of you have been so antagonistic lately. Roman, I’ll start with you. You cost Rollins his match on Rollins, and spear and innocent Big Show who was just minding the ring, and the reason why is because Big Show pinned you earlier in the night. You did it out of spite.

Reigns – No, no, no. I did it because I could.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-open-thread-columbus-ohio-live-results-discussion/