Raw Results 3/16/15 – Jamie Noble Is The Authority’s Secret Weapon

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Mar 17, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Cena and Rusev will have their contract signing. Orton claimed he’d walk in, spit in Rollins’ face and challenge him to a WrestleMania match tonight on Raw!

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Orton’s interview with Cole this past week, creating the storyline, biding his time. Orton had Rollins where he wanted him on Raw last week, the perfect time to strike, right when he needed Orton. He saw fear in Rollins’ eyes and enjoyed beating the holy hell out of Rollins. All the weight of the world off my shoulder. That RKO through the table, what a relief. There will be hell to pay, but it will be worth it. When I walk in, I will find Rollins, spit in his face, and challenge him to a WrestleMania match.

In Ring Segment

Kane, Big Show, Rollins and J&J Security are in the ring to heat. “Rollins!” chants.

Rollins – You can’t my name now, but you all loved that, didn’t ya? You know what that’s called? That’s called betrayal. There’s no other way to describe it. I get that not a lot of you understand what it is to be betrayed, because you need to be a somebody for that to happen. For nobodies like you, it’s getting screwed over. For important people like me, who actually made it out of Iowa, made something with their lives, for us, that’s betrayal. That’s what happened to me courtesy of Orton.

“RKO!” chants.

Rollins – It wasn’t that he betrayed me, it’s how he did it. He stalked me like an animal, mocked me while I was suffering. I trusted Orton, I vouched for Orton, I called Orton a friend, a family member and he betrayed me. Don’t get this twisted, this is what you did to The Shield. That was nothing like what I did to The Shield. That was a sound business decision…

“You sold out!” chants.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...oines-iowa-streaming-live-results-discussion/