Raw Results 4/13/15 – Kane Joins The Lay Down World Order

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Apr 14, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Raw Starts

Music & Pyro

In Ring Segment

Cena’s music hits to serious heat! He comes out to the loudest singing to his music I’ve ever heard. Cena is all smiles with his black eye from Stardust last week. JBL welcomes Cole back to announce with him and Booker T. The fans are still singing loudly with Cena’s music.

Cena – Ladies and gentlemen, don’t adjust your TV. We’re live in London, and London is live!

The chants are all a mess.

Cena – Unfortunately there’s times London and I don’t get along. But no person can deny that there’s people as far as you can see, and not one person can deny that the London crowd has more passion than any crowd we perform in front of. (pop)

More confused chants.

Cena – I got heat saying it last time, but I think London deserves WrestleMania. (huge pop) Tell me I’m wrong!

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Cena – But those who make those choices have chose for you to wait. Like Rusev, we could fight here, but he’s waiting for Extreme Rules. You don’t want to listen to me talk, you want to see a fight, right? Let’s get to it. The John Cena Open Challenge starts now. You want some, come get some.

US Championship – John Cena (c) vs Bad News Barrett

Barrett out to face Cena. “Bad News Barrett!” chants.

Barrett – Thank you too, but I haven’t actually done anything yet. Funnily enough John, I actually agree with you, why should we wait. Why should I wait to face Bryan for the IC Title at Extreme Rules? When I can just go ahead and beat you now for the US Title, in front of the greatest nation in the world, England!

Eden in to announce the match.

Commercial

“John Cena sucks!” singing from the fans. Side headlock on Barrett. Dueling Cena chants. Barrett pushes off, but takes a shoulder block for two.

Side headlock back on Barrett, and to the mat. Barrett kicks Cena for telegraphing. Cena rolls out to regroup through the serious noise of the fans. Side headlock takeover on Barrett. Up and Barrett punches free. Cena off the ropes into a big boot for two.

Barrett ducks under Cena. Knees to Cena’s face in the ropes. The ref backs Barrett off, then he’s back on Cena with knees. Barrett backed off, then a big boot to drop Cena from the ring. Barrett off the apron to land on Cena outside. Back into the ring for two.

Barrett eats corner, then a drop kick from Cena. Cena climbs, crossbody for two.

Cena takes Barrett down, sets up, but Barrett rolls out. Cena slides out, but Barrett with blows, then sending Cena into the stairs. Cena rolled in, Barrett gets two for it.

Barrett stomps, then on the second ropes, but Cena moves from the elbow. Cena comes back with a 5 knuckle shuffle. Barrett comes back with a side slam for two.

Cena comes back with blows, but Barrett with an elbow. Big suplex from Barrett for two.

Cena counters into the STF. Barrett to the ropes to break.

A big right drops Cena to his knees, then a kick to Cena’s face for two.

Exchange blows on their knees, then to their feet. Barrett with the upper hand, kicks Cena in the face. Wasteland for a long two.

Barrett raises his arm, fixes his elbow padding, but Cena with an AA for a long two.

Cena looks confused on the mat, not sure how Barrett kicked out. Cena pulls Barrett up for another, Barrett free, lands the bull hammer for a long two.

Both lolling on the mat. Cena ducks Barrett’s bullhammer, hits his stunner and then AA for three.

Winner – Cena (9:51)

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-from-london-streaming-live-results-discussion/