Raw Results 5/11/15 – ‘This Is Awesome’ Chants Show A Changing Of The Guards?

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, May 12, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

In Ring Segment

Trip announced to the ring. Cole talks about Bryan being there and will address the fans tonight.

Solid heat for Trip.

Trip – Daddy’s home. That’s what I say to my children, and immediately they behave better. Daddy’s home and it seems like it’s something I have to say to my DOO Kane and my WWE WHC Seth Rollins. You leave for a couple weeks to do things like, I don’t know, run a multi-million dollar company, and people can’t do what you ask them to do. I’m not asking them to like each other, just want them to do what I tell them to do. I’m not about to watch this whole thing unfold because of someone’s unchecked ego. We’re going to clear the air once and for all tonight. Seth, Kane, please come to the ring now.

Rollins’ music and he comes out with J&J Security in tow.

Rollins – Let me be the first to say, I totally agree with you 100%, we are on the same page.

“We want Ambrose!” chants from his hometown fans.

Rollins – Never mind that, we’re on the same page, what’s best for business, me at the top of my game, but we can’t have that when there’s a seven foot cancer walking around The Authority trying to poison it from the inside. I don’t really know what Kane’s deal is, maybe he’s jealous because he’s not the man, never was the man, never will be the man, feel like he’s…

“You sold out!” chants.

Rollins – I’m trying to talk to my boss here, come on! (heat) I kinda feel like Kane’s made it his personal mission to make sure I lose my WWE WHC. A couple weeks ago in a WWE App vote…

“We want Ambrose!” chants.

Rollins – He gave the power to these people to make my Payback match a Triple Threat Match, then added Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose to my match! Happy, I said his stupid name! So now it’s a Fatal 4 Way, basically a 3-On-1 Handicap Match, and I don’t have to be pinned to lose my Title! So you put all that together, and that Kane has assaulted me on several occasions, put that all together…

“Asshole!” chants from the fans stops Rollins in his tracks.

Rollins – I have to say that I don’t think Kane’s fit to be DOO any longer. And, look, I know you and Kane go back a long way, and he’s one of the most decorated Superstars in WWE history, but he isn’t the Kane you ran with. He’s broken and can’t be fixed. Maybe it’s time he’s taken out back and put out of his misery, if you know what I mean. I know that’s harsh…

Kane’s music hits. He comes out as Trip and Mercury say things to Rollins.

Kane – Seth, I may be older than you, but with age come wisdom, and I’m being told to grab you by your turkey neck and chokeslam you straight to hell! (pop)

Rollins – This is what I’m talking about, directly threatening me. (Kane in his face yelling back, but not clearly.) I should be a man and slap you right in your face! Do something about this!

Trip – Enough! Enough. Kane, you know I respect you, but you need to get on the same page as the rest of us here.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...nnati-ohio-streaming-live-results-discussion/