Raw Results 6/29/15 – Anyone But You, Roman!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jun 30, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of the end of Raw last week where Rollins apologized to Kane and J&J. Brock Lesnar came out and tried to attack, but the four of them fought together against him. Noble was slammed against a barricade and had a couple ribs broken by Brock. Brock was laid out by the other three.

In Ring Segment

Rollins to the ring with J&J and Kane in tow. Noble is moving slowly, and Kane is staying by his side. He looks quite sore, but it’s great to see him out there with the group.

Rollins – Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Rollins! We are live from Washington DC. A city that is obsessed with power, which is ironic as no one in this arena has an idea of what true power is, or how to gain it. You gain it by doing things no other person can do. What Reigns couldn’t do at WrestleMania. That Cena couldn’t do if his life depended on it. Something even Taker couldn’t do, in a match that changed the history of the WWE forever. You gain power by taking it, and I did that by conquering the conqueror. You know, Heyman’s client, the one in 21-1. Brock Lesnar, I conquered him on Raw, I went to Suplex City and burnt it to the ground. Brock won’t be here, he won’t be here. He’s heading to Japan right now. I hope that every second of that 18 hour flight, he thinks about what we did to him last week – after he injured my friend and mentor Jamie Noble. He slammed Noble into that barricade and broke three of his ribs. But Jamie Noble is tougher than every single person in this arena. (Noble nods) There’s not a chance Noble would miss our moment of triumph for the world. So get up, get off your butts, and show this man the appreciation he deserves.

Mixed for Noble.

Rollins – Hell, a Slammy Award for Most Inspirational Moment of the Year, is pretty much locked up, huh Jamie. Show him some respect, all of us respect, the entire The Authority some respect. Mercury, Noble and Kane are the best. They helped me slay the beast. I got you something. As appreciation for what you do for me.

Rollins removes fabric covering something on a table in the ring. There’s three of them there.

Rollins – Brand new Apple Watches!

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...hington-dc-streaming-live-results-discussion/