Raw Results 7/20/15 – A Locker Room And 20 Rent-A-Cops Can’t Stop Brock And Undertaker

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jul 21, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Video

Recap of the WWE WHC at Battleground. Counting off Rollins’ 13 trips to Suplex City, and then GONG! Taker was there, and took out Brock Lesnar!

GONG!

The GONG, that iconic music, the lightening strikes, thunder claps, and out comes the Deadman, hat on and head tipped down, leather trench, and he heads to the ring through the blue light. Fire erupting over and over on stage, and Taker climbs the stairs, and raises the lights. Taker into the ring to wild response from the fans.

“Undertaker!” chants fill the arena, if a bit off from each other.

Taker just stares, then growls into the mic.

Taker – I stand here tonight a relentless, remorseless, cold-blooded, vengeful grim reaper. Streaks are made to be broken. That is the painful truth, but Lesnar, you had to continuously, week, after week, month after month, remind everyone of your greatest accomplishment. Now, I say, enough! You have taken what once was smoldering ashes, and turned it into a raging inferno. Last night was my true resurrection. (pop) You see Lesnar, you can’t kill what won’t die. Unleashed forces will now set our careers toward new destinies. And I will challenge your mortality. I will conquer what has yet to be conquered. In the end, just like all living things, be it man, or beast, you will rest in peace!

Backstage Segment

Trip – I haven’t seen that look in his eyes in a long time. It’s the greatest thing ever.

Steph – I know.

Trip – It’s the main event could drop right in our laps SummerSlam is going to be epic. This is bigger than the last time they did it, Brock Lesnar vs Taker at SummerSlam? This is going to be huge.

Steph – It is, I’m going to call marketing right now, and get the marketing ball rolling, right?

Trip – I’m going to call Heyman. If Brock is here, it could be in jeopardy, we can’t have the two of them in the building, who knows what might happen. I’m going to tell them they don’t need to come in. They got what they want at SummerSlam, they have no reason to come in here.

Steph – Yeah.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...y-missouri-streaming-live-results-discussion/