Raw Results 7/27/15 – Stardust Has A Thermostat Permanently Set On Kookie

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jul 30, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

The Authority out, Trip sans tie, shirt open at the collar, but still in his suit jacket. Steph in a short sleeveless black dress, with a more flared skirt than her normal shifts. Rollins to the ring with them.

Trip – Welcome to Monday Night Raw! It’s going to be a huge night, a night of firsts, starting with a massive announcement. In a few short weeks is SummerSlam. This SummerSlam will be epic, monumental, beyond proportion, and three hours won’t cut it. SummerSlam will now be a four hour monumental event!

Steph – It will feature, as the main event, a match 17 months in the making. The Grim Reaper has been resurrected, the Undertaker returns for vengeance against the man who broke the Streak they said would never be broken, by The Beast, Brock Lesnar.

Trip – As big as SummerSlam is, tonight will be epic as well. Tonight will also be a night of firsts. For the first time ever in this ring, it will be Big Show, going one on one against Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose.

Steph – The former Divas Champion Paige will go one on one against the current NXT Women’s Champion, The Boss, Sasha Banks.

Trip – If that’s not enough, then the man who’s made a bigger impact in his first few months than I’ve ever seen before, facing John Cena in his first match, KO, Kevin Owens, will face off for the first time against The Viper, Randy Orton.

Steph – And the Divas revolution continues when Team Bella members Alicia Fox and Nikki Bella face off against Becky Lynch and, Wooooooo, Charlotte!

Rollins – You guys are getting me all riled up, but if you’re talking about first, I know a lot about firsts, being the first man to ever cash in his MITB contract in the main event of WrestleMania, where I defeated not only Brock Lesnar, but Roman Reigns in the same night! (heat) Speaking of Brock Lesnar, a little over a week ago, at Battleground, we went one on one, and I did exactly as I said I was going to do, walked in WWE WHC, and I walked out WWE WHC. (heat) To cap this night of firsts off, I think we need to involve all of you, for the first time ever, I need you to stand up and admit that I will go down as one of, if not the greatest WWE WHC of allllllll tiiiiiime! (more heat)

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...ma-city-ok-streaming-live-results-discussion/