Resigned as Moderator, but will still be a kick A regular member

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Custodianrules2, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I have resigned as moderator of the Warriors forum as a personal preference. I will still be an active member as always and will look to bringing in more Warrior members if I find any good prospects that are overflowing with knowledge. If there's anybody that would like to become a moderator please go to this link:

http://www.justbball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=975

Rock on.

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Sad to see you resign since you were a good mod but I'm extremely happy that you will still be a member here. Rock on dude.

3. Custodianrules2

Nah, I didn't think I was that great of a mod. You and Zhone pretty much enforced the policies. You and Zhone deserve all the credit.

Besides, I want to make a move to get nfmos from the espn board and I figure it would seem less blatant if I wasn't a mod but a regular member who just likes being active on this board. I also would like to balance it out and bring somebody like gsw_hoops2 who has a lot of good points even though he won't agree often with nfmos.

Just wanted to thank you Rudeezy for recommending me for the moderator position, but I will be like a moderator without being a moderator. I'm still going to be here as long as the site remains open and will continue to get as many smart, new warrior fans in here as possible.

4. Custodianrules2

BTW, Rudeezy now that i've got your attention, do you want to make a trade in our Justbball Warriors fantasy league? Carmelo Anthony for Michael Finley. He would give you more trips to the foul line, more rebounding, simlar steals numbers. Seeing as how you have Michael Finley benched. I could really use him at either shooting guard or small forward. Besides, I've always wanted a Dallas Maverick on my roster. [​IMG]

Also BTW, good thing you held on to Jason Terry because that guy is kicking butt. Man I wish the Warriors had Jason Terry. Offense and defense right there at 6'2".

5. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

I really want that Planinic guy to be with us. He would be good without Fish